The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale.. JamieP Supra

JamieP

what you going to do with all those spare turbos??? ;)

hopefully the new owner realises that he has some big shoes to fill... we need burnouts and handbrake turns!!!

are you at turbofit this saturday?? If so you need to take me out for a spin!!! :D :D

good luck with everything mate...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers buddy but no need to be gutted for me, my new woman is amazing and im happy;)

Mate I wish you all the best in your new relationship, but is the Supra a somber reminder of your Ex? Coz if thats the case, then fair play. :(

If not then surely you can find a way of holding onto it, its such a giggle to drive (BANG BANG BANG!!!) :D, the 911 GT2 will never give u that kind of thrill ;)

Guest gzaerojon

Dam Jamie, sorry to hear about the split :(

hope everything goes well you :)

no point wishing you luck with the sale, it'll be gone before you know it

Mate I wish you all the best in your new relationship, but is the Supra a somber reminder of your Ex? Coz if thats the case, then fair play. :(

If not then surely you can find a way of holding onto it, its such a giggle to drive (BANG BANG BANG!!!) :D, the 911 GT2 will never give u that kind of thrill ;)

I wont have time for messing with the car now, i plan on having FUN FUN FUN:D

The car is in the bodyshop this week getting a few touch ups ready for the sale then next week turbofit have it for few days.

oh well... KnightRacer should be done with mine... then I done for awhile....

oh well at least turbofit have an extra space available now :p

oh well... KnightRacer should be done with mine... then I done for awhile....

oh well at least turbofit have an extra space available now :p

Hows Greg & Sam taking the news that their no1 customer hz done a runner? The share prices will no doubt tumble in the morning :p

Guest Geneb

only met you twice jamie sorry to hear the news about selling the supra, your car was one many aspired to reach, BUT FFS JUST ADMIT YOU SHIT OUT WHEN YOU HEARD I WAS MODDING MINE!!!

couldn't take the competition:)

All the best with what ever you buy but if you sell yours you will be quids in so the Mcdee's on you at the reading meet

Just looked at all this thread bad news that one of the nicest supra's now up for sale & sorry to hear about the break up, hope all goes well with your new future.

Talk to you soon bud or will see you at the Ace Cafe if your coming next week