Guest spawner

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest spawner

i ll buy a Uk supra , and i will search if some company will not change the st.wheel. ,,,,,slovakian girls are very nice :D :d :innocent:

i ll buy a Uk supra , and i will search if some company will not change the st.wheel. ,,,,,slovakian girls are very nice :D :d :innocent:

I strongly advise you speak to Jurgen before you buy a right hand drive car, he may be able to save you some money. I have never heard of anyone doing a RHD to LHD conversion on here, but I am sure that the process will NOT be cheap.

And yes...they are nice.

I'll try and spell it out:

LHD supra's do not exisit in the UK. Your only option is to import via the US/Europe

If you buy a RHD Supra here, the cost to convert it will be astronomical (far more than buying a genuine LHD). You'll need an entire LHD front clip & shell in order to make the conversion - this again means importing a rear end damaged LHD car from US/Europe then paying for someone to convert the entire shell.

If you want a cheap Supra buy a RHD drive one. If you want left hand drive, then get 20-25k euro together and start looking.

Guest spawner

hmm my friend lives in UAE, and hes got a r34 skyilne and they changed him the steering wheel and done everything to look like a left hand drive car for 800pounds in his country , so it cannot be the changing so expensive in UK i think [OOPS][/OOPS]

hmm my friend lives in UAE, and hes got a r34 skyilne and they changed him the steering wheel and done everything to look like a left hand drive car for 800pounds in his country , so it cannot be the changing so expensive in UK i think [OOPS][/OOPS]

Are you some sort of f**king idiot? Did you not read the replies to this thread. FFS!

People take time out of their evenings to reply to your nonsense and all you do is ignore them :rolleyes:

ok i was just asking , dont mind ,bye

No dnt go, i will help you change your supra to left hand drive for £800.. In fact for a extra £500 i will leave the steering wheel on the right and just add a extra set of pedals and steering wheel on the left....So No matter where you are uk or usa you can choose where you drive. I have done it once before on a lego car and i dnt think it will be that hard on a supra. There is one down sides with this, If you have a child in the passanger seat(what ever side that my be) they will have a steering wheel so you will have to buy one of those steering locks for that wheel.So just let us know, cos i have to go to halfords to buy some hack saw's and a very big hammer