The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who is this?

Guest Geneb

Hi Linda,

was it you i ended up driving with on the way home from the pod?.. I was too fast for my convoy & ended up in the middle of another one :D I'm sure it was red with a lady driving... Mine's white with a top secret front... :)

Ah, it was you ;) Hi mate :hello: You have a gorgeous supra by the way :thumbs:

Guest Geneb

SBDJ Yes i have you picture bud ,think i'll post a sample in a min thx for reminding me, still cant beleive you were tuggin yaself goin down the strip, respect that takes balls:)

Guest Geneb

Yep sure was, Now i have enough interest its a £10 a pic to my paypal account to pay for my Aerotop , I was using my X-RAY Lens LOL :)

sorry linda the Aerotop gonna come first;) :p:p

Guest Geneb
Don't forget to subtract £8.99 my royalties m8 :p

bugger £8.99 would have thought my sneaky top totty snapping would have earned me more than £1.01p.

sorry guys £15.00 per pic LOL

Guest Geneb
i wana see a pic? lol she seems a nice lass,very friendly and iv got her number......................she sent me a photo but it was of her seats tho

£15 mate i've gotta make a living:d

Paypal details : [email protected]

i wana see a pic? lol she seems a nice lass,very friendly and iv got her number......................she sent me a photo but it was of her seats tho

I would just like to say that it was in order to purchase some kit that this fellah was shifting, honest!! :innocent:

cheers A :thumbs:

Guest Geneb

Mate remember the brunette i was kicking you to look at ,at santa pod? you know the one with the bodashus ass and the Giant boyfriend....

Thats Linda