M4RK RZ

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in any reply Ive been having a nightmare with the supra. Next door neighbour had there fence painted and the company coated the entire car (with a spray gun) with brown paint :( its getting sorted tho now Ive spoke to them so back on track.

Ok rad plates - I have got 2 to still send - my fault I need to check the list but they will be sent priority post in the morning - I apologise but like I mentioned nightmare week (not to mention braking 2 lawn mowers and setting the strimmer on fire+astra breaking down)

Sills:

When I received the rad plates they were packaged with the sills - opening the package I noticed that they had not bent them!! I returned the flat sills to the bending company the next day (thursday last week) with the bank holiday weekend just gone they are sorting them now.

Any probs drop me a pm chaps - Im hoping to get them shipped before the weekend.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in any reply Ive been having a nightmare with the supra. Next door neighbour had there fence painted and the company coated the entire car (with a spray gun) with brown paint :( its getting sorted tho now Ive spoke to them so back on track.

Ok rad plates - I have got 2 to still send - my fault I need to check the list but they will be sent priority post in the morning - I apologise but like I mentioned nightmare week (not to mention braking 2 lawn mowers and setting the strimmer on fire+astra breaking down)

Sills:

When I received the rad plates they were packaged with the sills - opening the package I noticed that they had not bent them!! I returned the flat sills to the bending company the next day (thursday last week) with the bank holiday weekend just gone they are sorting them now.

Any probs drop me a pm chaps - Im hoping to get them shipped before the weekend.

What a bunch of dicks. Hope they put the car right properly mate.

Yes mate thats right ,

To continue my last post:

I have spoken to the benders (who are on shut down week - and failed to tell me that :faint: ! ) They are pulling some strings to do it on the skelton workforce that are in.

I was a little annoyed that they did not plan this into my quote date !

PLEASE dont worry - they are 100% on route now I kicked a little ass today.

Ill keep you all informed - please pm me if you want any info

All rad plates have now been sent as promised on date :cool:

Just those that ordered sills to come.

Mark

take it people who ordered sills and rad will receive them together mark?

What a bunch of dicks. Hope they put the car right properly mate.

Oh tell me about it - I was trying to comprimise with them - being real funny about it too but finaly got a professional outfit coming to do the paintwork next week.

The first they offered me to sort the car was £30!!!!! :blink: :blink:

More like £300!

Anyhow - sorted now thank god.

Oh tell me about it - I was trying to comprimise with them - being real funny about it too but finaly got a professional outfit coming to do the paintwork next week.

The first they offered me to sort the car was £30!!!!! :blink: :blink:

More like £300!

Anyhow - sorted now thank god.

30 quid. Wtf are they on. Love the phrase in you're post about the benders mate. Lol.

Glad the car's sorted though. :)

haha I wondered who would pick up on that first lol

Infact you can see the fence in the pic to left

How the 'eck can anyone responsibly spray that close to any motor. Let alone yours. Mad.

Beautifully placed phrase stuck out a mile. Lol :)

they bent it !! ? sorry about that mate - is it ok?

Im in spain right now so logging on from hotel to check there getting thro to you - hence any slight delay in resopnce from me.

I burnt my knees! oooooo

yeh no worries dude, its gone back to shape fine :) fitting it tonight if it stops raining, woohoo.

1) Tim - Door Sills + Rad

2) Matt and Adriana - Door Sills + Rad

3) m45sey door sills + rad

4) Geneb Sills + Rad

5) Sipstrassi - Sills and Rad

6)Swandip Sills and rad

7) Hayixer- Door Sills + Rad

8) Mas- Door Sills + Rad

9) Fifty- Rad only please

10)supradibbs-rad only without logo please(oh and about time )

11) Wile e coyote-rad only