M4RK RZ

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers for the stuff chap

One question my side plates keep coming unstuck do I need to bend them to the shape of the door sill?

hi mate - do you have the red foam tape or the white peal off stuff on your sills?

If its the white stuff you peeled off then that was my mistake (as posted above)

I can send you body tape or you can pick some up from the local motor/body shop.

If you do have the foam tape maybe you did not get all the dirt etc.. off or the sill is not placed on the flattest area of the metal.

The foam tape sticks very well (its 3M tape) and it sticks even better after a while in position as it goes off slightly. Also make sure that you have nothing on the sill that is not standard and may be fouling the position :)

Hope that helps mate

Got mind fitted, they look good, only one grumble and that is the indentation that is left from the old sills that you can see each side - I still really like them tho

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/526/smsillcloseupimg6371rb4.th.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/755/smfullsillfittedimg6370xr0.th.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3572/smfullsillimg6372jc3.th.jpg

Thanks for these Mark

Got mind fitted, they look good, only one grumble and that is the indentation that is left from the old sills that you can see each side - I still really like them tho

Thanks for these Mark

They look great in the pics ! The supra sill is like a "bananna" lenght ways. With the fold of the sills sweeping upwards to the rubber seal its impossible (without welding+ lots of cost) to make the ends over the length I did (the sill would not fit flat).

There a MILE better than stick on ones tho ;) for a better price too I beleive.

Glad you really like em mate - many thanks :thumbs:

Still no news of my sils+rad cover Mark, really hopping to have them by the japshow time.

Ill pm you in the morning - going to look into it now mate.

All I can do is apologise at moment - Ill know more tomorrow when I have tried to trace them :(

Are you going to the pod on sunday?