The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy a mini-meet

garetheves

Quality, this could turn into a nice little convoy after all. The "plan" so far is to head up the M61 --> M60 --> M62 so if you wanna come to mine Ian, then we will go across to H's and onto the M61?? How does that sound??

Yeah sounds good Gaz

From Pauls M61 -M60/62 pick Mike up at Birch services ?-M62-M1-J46- A63 to B1222-Squires

Cheers

Ian

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the M62 > New A1 Link road > A1 > Sherburn route easier these days

Cheers Micheal ;)

Cool i wasnt sure which junction off the A1 link road it is ........its been a while since i was there and i was on the Bike too came across the Skipton road sort of way

Cheers

Ian

Yeah sounds good Gaz

From Pauls M61 -M60/62 pick Mike up at Birch services ?-M62-M1-J46- A63 to B1222-Squires

Cheers

Ian

I find the M62 > New A1 Link road > A1 > Sherburn route easier these days

Either of these 2 routes is fine by me. So Ian will you be able to get to mine for 5 you reckon, give us best possible chance of getting there for half 6??

Either of these 2 routes is fine by me. So Ian will you be able to get to mine for 5 you reckon, give us best possible chance of getting there for half 6??

Might be better meeting at Pauls to save me coming out to Standish then backover to Pauls it,ll give me more time so to speak but im Hoping to "escape" early like 4:45 at the earliest

Cheers

Ian

Depending on the traffic I reckon you can get to Leeds in an hour. I have never been that way at that time though!!:rolleyes:

Like the sound of this convoy though!! You turbo boys will have to wait for me to catch you up though!!;)

H.

Might be better meeting at Pauls to save me coming out to Standish then backover to Pauls it,ll give me more time so to speak but im Hoping to "escape" early like 4:45 at the earliest

Cheers

Ian

That sounds fine by me mate, do you know where you are going?? If not drop Paul a PM.

Depending on the traffic I reckon you can get to Leeds in an hour. I have never been that way at that time though!!:rolleyes:

Like the sound of this convoy though!! You turbo boys will have to wait for me to catch you up though!!;)

H.

Traffic will be pretty heavy on the M62 i reckon, plus its just the other side of Leeds so will have to deal with the Leeds traffic as well.

The way I go is M62 > new A1 > A63 turning > 1st exit on roundabout > next roundabout > old A1 north > B1222 into Sherburn.

Sat nav seems totally confused by the new A1 sections though.

Cheers Micheal dont worry i aint got sat nav just a map inside my head :blink: LOL

Cheers

Ian

I drove from SW Leeds to Sherburn last week. Left at five and found the traffic heavy but not particularly slow moving.

The way I go is M62 > new A1 > A63 turning > 1st exit on roundabout > next roundabout > old A1 north > B1222 into Sherburn.

Sat nav seems totally confused by the new A1 sections though.

Cheers for the info guys. Should get there on time, fingers crossed

Cheers Micheal dont worry i aint got sat nav just a map inside my head :blink: LOL

Cheers

Ian

Thats what im afraid off :blink: lol

As Mascrat is a little too far for me for a regular meetup I was just thinking of a possible Blackpool seafront cruise - its been a while since I was down that area.....or if you want a Lakes area meet up I could chuck something together?

This weekend is looking very warm and sunny. (According to the forecast - be perfect to get a number of Supras together).

;)

As Mascrat is a little too far for me for a regular meetup I was just thinking of a possible Blackpool seafront cruise - its been a while since I was down that area.....or if you want a Lakes area meet up I could chuck something together?

This weekend is looking very warm and sunny. (According to the forecast - be perfect to get a number of Supras together).

;)

This weekend is a no go for me. Looking like ive got a pretty busy one. Pick a decent venue AJI and id deffinately be up for coming up one weekend.