The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy a mini-meet

garetheves

Uncalled for!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif
that PM was in the strictest confidence!

I'll remember that! :p

LOL!! :D

I don't do confidence these days!!:D Especially where there is a chance to take the pi$$......:sly:

H.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:p Well that was fun Guys enjoyed the run over to the Squires Yorkshire meeting its a Great venue for a meeting been there with the Bike b4 and there is still a great atmospher about the place ....i think we may end up doing that again ;)

Sorry about the "slow" cornering on the way Home guys i was trying not to let the UK calipers destroy my boot !! forgot at the first bend until i heard a Big Thud !! :blink: they are heavy buggers LOL

Cheers

Ian

Enjoyed the drive there and back. Good meet too!

Had to laugh as I was the last to leave the meet and lost sight of the other Supes and shot past the road leading back to the A1. Reversed a blasted down to the roundabout to find 3 Supes waiting for me!!:)

We must write up in the "Spirited Driving Chronicles" about the blue Fiat Panda that passed us all at about a tonne on the M62. We were all OWNED!!

H.

Was a class night. Really enjoyed the drive over there and couldnt believe the amount of Supras over there. Pasties were pretty good also.

Right so onto the next mini meet. Options are Blackpool seafront or South lakes somewhere.

Twas a great night. Spent most of it looking at your trail rear Gaz, like it!!;)

I'm up for another mini meet! Just not this weekend as I am stripping out bedroom and throwing out all our unwanted sh!t before the baby arrives.

South lakes meet would be mint!!

H.