Another single turbo project thread

Marty

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2 slow 2 low !

i reckon 521rwhp

good luck with it mate i hope when you get it back its all trouble free motoring!

522 rwhp. Looking forward to more pics too!

Whereabouts in Clwyd are you? My parents live between Penyffordd and Hope so I'm sometimes around that area.

Weird, i live in penyffordd :D give me a shout next time your up this area bud :thumbs:

The turbo has arrived from the US, fcuking £140 import tax, thieving barstewards!!!!!:angry:

Few pics...

Off up there tomorrow so will be dropping it off with them, will add more pics tomorrow night :)

Weird, i live in penyffordd :D give me a shout next time your up this area bud :thumbs:

The turbo has arrived from the US, fcuking £140 import tax, thieving barstewards!!!!!:angry:

The government'll do anything for an extra few pennies to fill their pockets :rolleyes:

I'll give you a shout on the proviso I can have a go on your SNES I can see in the second pic! :D

I'm tempted to time my next trip up that way with a meet so I'm keeping my eyes on any North Wales/Merseyside events.

Great to meet you today Martin, what a site seeing Michels Supra on the dyno eh,

see ya back there in a month ;)

Great meeting you too matey :thumbs:

Michels car is awesome! Never been in anything so fast in my life :blink: :D Going to bang the vids of it getting rolling roaded up tomorrow :) was great to watch.

Aye, roll on a month, cant wait to get back up there.

Your supra is lovely mate :thumbs: Mines looking very sorry for itself at the moment, wont be in a few weeks though ;)

Few pics,

Engine bay... not much left in there :blink:

Boot... They had just started on the fuel system.

Engine block... Sure the colour wont be to everyones taste but i think it'll suit the red car, lloks great in the flesh :D

Very disappointed in the quality of the pics, my mobile usually does me proud when it comes to pics too :(

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,

So ive tidied up the spec list on the 1st post, ive also bought some cams to go in it too (may aswel whilst the engine in bits :))

So its having some HKS 264's in there too.

Engine has gone for a rebore this week, be back next week.

Most my parts have now arrived. Just waiting on the AEM and the cams.

Will bang some pics up of the bits that have arrived, in the next day or so :)

Glad its eventually taking shape

To think that spec list started off with a clutch change!!! your girlfriend must be VERY understanding :D

3 weeks to go man :D

Its my money, she doesnt get a say in what i spend it on ;) hehe (but shhh, dont tell her i said that :hide:)

I know mate, mad how things kinda escalate!!

3weeks and counting, i cant wait to get back in a decent car, its ok for you, pimping about in your 911, im pimping about in a punto :D!!!

Buying some alloys for it next week too, the old ones seen better days, plus i needed tyres anyway :sly:

Any alloys in mind??? keeping the dark look or going for shiney ones?

Im quite fond of the dark look, but also like gold/bronze on red supras, going for ones like on this black one if i can.... ultralight battle's they are (i think)

Clicky

But 18's instead of 19's