The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is it possible?

mental-modder

you know whats really funny is the fact that most of you who take the pi55, are the ones that are about 40 and nothing better to do than people on here who are going to live longer. and i may be young but i helped to modify the car that came 3rd at donny show

At this rate you might not live as long as you think you will :innocent:

Nobody really cares if you washed the car that came 3rd at some Chav show, nobody really cares how old you are... the point you are missing is that the event in question is for *paid* members, you aren't one and your free posts are about to run out.

And so far all you've done is give the impression that you are a bit of a knob (yes I know, pot, kettle, black!) but I don't judge people based on a website, you could be adorable in the real world :rolleyes:

well it seems you've all judged me

Based on what you've presented to us :)

Opinions can always change and the feedback you've had is only from a minority of outspoken people, the majority might love you but have ignored this thread due to the rubbish topic you used ;)

People say its for paid members but my gf is comming with me and she isnt a paid member she is my guest so what stopping him comming as someone else guest!?

he isnt running a supra or even showing a supra just wants to come along to the event nothing wrong with that i say the more supra lovers the better!

im not saying your not, only 2 people in this room know me, they have there own opinions, but why should i listen to people i dont know, who judge people because they have a supra and i dont. so give me a break, i want to get to know alot about supras, how did you first start off eh?

how did you first start off eh?

First of all I pressed the shift key... I jest, don't take things to heart young Supra fan, we are a jovial lot really.

But the title of the thread still sucks, you'd have more chance of a lift if you post up in the big discussion thread.

A better introduction would of gone a long way. But i remember when I was young and joined and the masses took me in and now they wouldnt live without me here :D

If you want the thread title changed just PM and i'll do it as you seem just very enthusistic and a bit excited to be on here. I actually get the feeling your not as bad as you have come across.

Chill it out a little do some searches, read the funnies and the info and before you know it you'll be in the hunt for finding a supra and you may pick up a bargain.

Speaking of which... I had a pork pie from a butchers in Leeds market the other day. Didn't rate it at all :shrug:

It's a difficult business, I still haven't located anything half as good as the ones from my favourite supplier in Skipton :(

Thats because you don't live near to THE home of the pork pie, Melton Mowbray :p Dickinson & Morris, the Olde Pork Pie Shop, in Melton - also stocked by Waitrose and Sainsbury's.

Not greasy, chunks of pork, melt in the mouth pastry :yummy: with some crusty bread and irish butter, a dolop of Branston....:drool:

...now I'm hungry :(

hey dunno if you managed to blag your way there m8y...hes a nice kid and his photogrphy work is good...if i went you could of come as my guest but had probs with motor and didnt get sorted till this after ...nice to see how you treat newbies reminds me why it took me to 5years to finally join... were not all jumpd up(hangs head in shame)