my car!

Guest gti_owner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gti_owner

yeah the wheels are completely fooked, the previous owner couldnt drive for shit, ive not actually driven the car as i havent got my licence ive got my driving test tomorrow!!

Guest gti_owner

thanks! i got a feeling ill need it, ive heard the horror stories of instructors failing guys purely because its their first test!!

love your car by the way mate

Guest gti_owner

yes i am mate, im pretty sure the name of the site gave it away :)

edit - i want to own a supra when im 21 so ill have one in the next few months so i figured id join a forum and see whats what.

Guest Phillw454
Ok soooooo... are you thinking of buying one or what?

He comes along with me to the meets and met a few members last time and decided to join up as he had a nice time.

Guest Phillw454
good luck with insurance on your sup with one years driving experiance!

There is acutally a few young owners on here! although im sure comments like that really help!!

10/10 for team spirit!

Guest gti_owner
There is acutally a few young owners on here! although im sure comments like that really help!!

10/10 for team spirit!

thank you that man!

10/10 for team spirit!

i know m8, there is a differnce between a young driver and handing someone a 250 (minimum) horsepower car after there test.

Im 24 and when i phoned up sky the guy was like "your going from a 1.2 clio to a 3l 250hp rwd car... your gonna be ok with that?"

ive been driving for 5 years and my n/a still catches me out sometimes.... im just saying Even if your a decent sensible driver. The supe can still catch you out. Im sure everyone knows that. everyone has that "look at me girls in my flashy sportscar" moment. i know i do :p just dont like seeing supras backwards in ditches

good luck mate...im only 20 and getting a supra TT next month...but ive bin driving quick cars since i passed my test and currently own europes most powerfull starlet, so its all good.

My mate has a sunny gti with a pulsar engine in it, forged pistons and rods roll cage etc....new paint job...looks the nuts and

FWD ;)

Guest Phillw454

Sorry off topic, you got any pics of the starlet? And who you getting insured with for a TT at 20? as i couldnt find many people that would do it

Sorry off topic, you got any pics of the starlet? And who you getting insured with for a TT at 20? as i couldnt find many people that would do it

i got insured on a tt at 20.. its definately possible.. there are loads of young owners on here now. i also got insured on an na at 18, costs a bit but its definately worth it :D

i was with CIS.

yer i gota few pics matey...and ive found a few quotes on the TT...im used to paying stupid money on insurance so doesnt bother me lol!

yer i gota few pics matey...and ive found a few quotes on the TT...im used to paying stupid money on insurance so doesnt bother me lol!

[qimg]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d113/AdDaMan/100_0629.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d113/AdDaMan/100_0621.jpg[/qimg]

What power is the starlet running? i used to have one sold it on and my mate who spent loads on tuning it, that thing was seriously fast!

How do you know its europes most powerfull??