The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Underneath of my car

jazz1

yes very much i had to make a choice between my ex and this car, i chose this, im going to make sure everything is perfect im going to polish all my engine screws to get a mirror finish, im too much in love with this car

:)

"polish engine screws" - you need help my friend :p:p

Rich

well done Jazz.

Credit to you matey!

I'm enjoying watching your car come along.

:respect:

yea should be ready soon it should of been done ages ago, due to me not getting time of work and my dads always buisy i have to take my time

:)

• 2 months later...
:p took me ages scrubbing of the mud etc im going to spray waxyol underneath the car when i get a chance

Fancy coming to Cornwall for a free stay in exchange for doing the same to mine then waxoyl it?? :p:P

I have to get mine done asap as it's completely rust free at mo and I life right by the sea.

lol, i still have to waxyol mine i have the stuff only cost 23 pounds plus the sprayer, cant wait to coat my clean supe:D

Aye, yeah it's cheap so I saw but I don't wanna crawl under mine (to girly fer that lol) and Hubby recons we could pay someone to do it who has a ramp rather then jack it up at home. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

waxyoled my car today and teh stupid spary thing i bought with it was crap ended up spilling half of it, anyways i used a brush and that was ten times better coated the whole car amd done a neat job. I will double coat it next week again, but guys if your going to do this use a paint brush:)