iS_nEaR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we also need a time & place !!

iS_nEaR's idea of finishing at Longleat for photo's was good, as for the food and blast how about meeting at the pub in the centre of Avebury (The Crown I think?) about 11.30-12.00, chat and grab some food then move on to Longleat.

Or any other suggestions? I've not lived in Wiltshire that long so I don't know the best pubs/roads yet.

appologies for not getting back to you guys, 12th sept sounds good and sundays are always a good day for me to get away for the day, Soo i will pop in at your worplace and arrange a route for a good drive, and depending where we end up to for the food etc on the route we take etc, ill keep an eye on my thread now that it looks like its going somewhere!

Looked in the yellow pages for the post code and it wasn't listed:eek: . So I've probably got the name wrong.

The pub is on the main road in avebury, right in the centre of the stones, on the "S" bends. I'm working up some maps to post when I get home tonight, one of the centre of avebury with the place marked and a couple of the area to show routes in and out. :)

This is all depending on whether iS_nEaR has any other ideas for a meeting place, this was his thread and his idea, I'm just trying to keep it moving in the right direction.

just a quick thought .. why not combine this with the Street-Spirit meet at Woughton on the 26th September ????

I'm happy to do what everybody else wants.:)

Or we could do both.:D

I,ve got to fly to Sweden for the next 4 day's so I'll see what you lot have decided on Saturday.

Just don't cancel completely, I'd like to meet some people.:D

We are up for Sunday as well, been away for a week so looking forward to a little blast in the Supe :flame Dev

Take care in the middle of Avebury my neice was pulled for speeding just outside the pub !

See ya Sunday.......

Gerry n Soo