The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cant decide on my front

mikeyb10supra

Stock with a lip is best for looking up to date.

I like the look of the Greddy Spoiler, but the side bits spoil it. The yanks tend to chop those 'side' bits off and keep the height of the lip the same all the way round, its looks far nicer.

Another option is the 'Whifbitz' lower lip, it fits so well with the stock bumper it could easily be mistaken for stock.

Don't do it dude after all that hassle getting the front end you wanted sorted out and then to change it for no particular reason. Reckon you just have the need to change summink on your car...............

How bout a rear diffuser i've always fancied one of those!

Besides if you did that both our cars would start being identical except for colour and my TSII CF Hood! ;)

Don't do it dude after all that hassle getting the front end you wanted sorted out and then to change it for no particular reason. Reckon you just have the need to change summink on your car...............

How bout a rear diffuser i've always fancied one of those!

Besides if you did that both our cars would start being identical except for colour and my TSII CF Hood! ;)

Ha Ha true mate, I think I am just feeling the need to buy something or change something, might be facelift lights and HID's I reckon:) may get my wheels powder coated as well

I like the look of the Greddy Spoiler, but the side bits spoil it. The yanks tend to chop those 'side' bits off and keep the height of the lip the same all the way round, its looks far nicer.

Another option is the 'Whifbitz' lower lip, it fits so well with the stock bumper it could easily be mistaken for stock.

Shhhh.............. I have the Whifbitz front lip spoiler on a modified stock bumper with extra vents on bottom edge for increased air flow onto the FMIC.:tongue:

Ha Ha true mate, I think I am just feeling the need to buy something or change something, might be facelift lights and HID's I reckon:) may get my wheels powder coated as well

I have HID's, one of the best mods i've added recently. Look the nuts at night and bring the Supe bang up to date with latest top end motors............. plus my eyesights poo so it helps loads seein where far ahead at night!

Shame you weren't in the other day, that GT2 i had was obscenely quick. Bit of a nowhere car tho no PSM TC to save you, too harsh a ride for daily driver and too much power for the track......... well almost!

180 leptons in its stride on the way home down the A13:shock:

I have HID's, one of the best mods i've added recently. Look the nuts at night and bring the Supe bang up to date with latest top end motors............. plus my eyesights poo so it helps loads seein where far ahead at night!

Shame you weren't in the other day, that GT2 i had was obscenely quick. Bit of a nowhere car tho no PSM TC to save you, too harsh a ride for daily driver and too much power for the track......... well almost!

180 leptons in its stride on the way home down the A13:shock:

Where did you get your HID kit from mate out of interest? done suppose you fancy giving me a hand fitting them one saturday ;) beer and bacon sarnies supplied:d as my electrical knowledge is prob about as good as david beckhams fashion sense

Wow, that sounds crazy, bet in handles a treat though, like I say if you get hold of another one, give me a bell, im usually about from 6.30 onwards in the evenings

Where did you get your HID kit from mate out of interest? done suppose you fancy giving me a hand fitting them one saturday ;) beer and bacon sarnies supplied:d as my electrical knowledge is prob about as good as david beckhams fashion sense

Wow, that sounds crazy, bet in handles a treat though, like I say if you get hold of another one, give me a bell, im usually about from 6.30 onwards in the evenings

Got my HID's in a messy group buy on this forum, started off with one supplier then all of a sudden towards the end another supplier was sourced at a marginally cheaper price but i'd all ready gone for 1st supplier cos the GB was going on too long already and price was pretty good anyway. Think i was meant to be a supplier from the US but the stuff came from Hong Kong i think???????? I dunno. Yeah if i'm free i'll pop round and give you a hand mate. Gimmie a bell.

Oh yeah Handling was something else, a little bit wasted on shoddy public highways. Purfectly precise for a track, quite a bit of Neg camber on front wheels felt a little bit twitchy for high speeds on public high roads or maybe it was just unforgiving on my shakey hands!