The mkiv Supra Owners Club

things on my mind atm

Guest goBananas

im 22...yes 'i like a little bit of speed' althou im not driving around town at silly speeds and racing people. I know how to drive a car sensibly 2nd supra ive driven....when i was 17 i had a mk2 golf 1.8gti,19 toyota supra3ltr mk3 turbo, and now mk3 3ltr tt.....

FFS - my SON's older than that. ;)

I wouldn't dream of letting him loose with my Supe.

FFS - my SON's older than that. ;)

I wouldn't dream of letting him loose with my Supe.

22 is about the average for people to come into supra ownership imo. And we're not all total pricks, I can't speak for others, but I would consider myself a sensible driver. (yes I'm 22, the other day as it happens :D )

I think I was 22 when I bought mine, and I never crashed it (not through fault of my own at least!). Sounding suprised that we don't all drive around at 100+ all the time just because the car can sounds a bit dodgy though, I only went 'fast' once, and didn't even get into 6th!!

I think I was 22 when I bought mine, and I never crashed it (not through fault of my own at least!). Sounding suprised that we don't all drive around at 100+ all the time just because the car can sounds a bit dodgy though, I only went 'fast' once, and didn't even get into 6th!!

6th???...they have 6 gears? :p

:welcome: To the club! Don't listen to these old gits :p. I was 22 when I bought mine and it's not how old you are, it's how sensible you are with it.

Agreed - but if you READ the thread and the name (GoBannanas) it suggests he's a nutter mate. :rolleyes: In fact, bugger it: This was the PM he sent me last night:

hello im 22 not really a boy racer, i never drive fast on small roads, seeing this girl from sittingbourne and on the journey there i always drive at 90-110 driving at 70 just is so boringly slow.

I havent got any points (touching wood) althou warned enough times to wear a seat belt + to get off the phone.

Its my second toyota ive driven i use to drive an older supra the mk3 square shape i loved it to bits, and spun that out enough times in it (the tyres wont that great thou)

My mk4 i havent spun out due to having the older supra nowing the limits.

Sorry if I sounded harsh buddy in my previous posts. I'm just fed up with Supra Stereotyping at the moment with Boy Racers, and people getting stopped for driving whilst on their phones and ragging their Supes through town just makes it worse.

2nd car ive driven 1st was the older mk3 also 3ltr turbo

when i was 17 i had a mk2 golf 1.8gti,19 toyota supra3ltr mk3 turbo, and now mk3 3ltr tt.....

Excuse me, im a little confussed, You've driven 2 cars?? A Golf, mk3 Supra and a mk4 Supra??

FFS - my SON's older than that. I wouldn't dream of letting him loose with my Supe.

Hey im scared if my mum or dad drive it :D

Welcome mate, but take time to read the new members section. There's alot of people, old and new, who have underestimated their car (especially the auto) and paid for it.

Blimey Greg, you're on a mission aren't you? ;)

It would be nice if this campaign of yours resulted it less insurance costs for us all. Doubtful though.

Sorry mate, I'm in a truly foul mood today. :(

Sadly yes mate, I doubt the content of my posts will bring down our premiums!