The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT Stripes - Good or Bad idea?

VIL

I know that Simon added the stripes for Le Mans only so I know he wont mind me saying that IMHO, they look cack!

Why on earth anyone would want to do that to a Supra is beyond me. :(

:cry: That's it, I'm offended now... ;) They're definitely a marmite thing, I quite liked them, others hated them! The ones we put on last year were much stickier than the year before - they were a right bastard to get off and took a bit of paint with them on the front bumper.

Thought I'd like to try it on mine.... but not so sure now :taped:

Well you see, pictures will not give good view on all this white stripe thing. I got this aerotop with stripes on (this is my gf Jola's car anyway) and it looks allright - I quite like it. Stripes will give more "muscular" look to your Supra and looks better live then on pics. I will try to go to some meeting at summer time, when her Supra will be back here again, so you will have occasion to see them more close.