April's SEM

KatieC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So at the moment, for the SOUTH EAST meet, we have...

1 from Bath / Bristol

3 from Wiltshire

1 from Kent

You coming from Wiltshire? I am in Swindon.

I only just noticed this thread, and it may somehow tie in to actually picking up my first Supe if all goes to plan *touch wood* as it's in the right part of the country (ish).

Will people be there quite late? Current plan is to pick up the car 7pm ish but I guess that is a bit late to be able to show it off at the meet. Would still like to see other's cars though :)

James

I might come along to this; I work in Aldershot on Saturday nights so I can just fly down the A3 afterwards.

Cheekymonkey; if you're struggling for a lift I can probably give you a lift down to the meet...

Thanks! However I think I might be sorted. I am now picking the car up tomorrow, instead of Sat so no need to faff about with trains etc on Sat :D

James

You coming from Wiltshire? I am in Swindon.

I only just noticed this thread, and it may somehow tie in to actually picking up my first Supe if all goes to plan *touch wood* as it's in the right part of the country (ish).

Will people be there quite late? Current plan is to pick up the car 7pm ish but I guess that is a bit late to be able to show it off at the meet. Would still like to see other's cars though :)

James

Would be great to see you with your NEW car, hope the collection goes OK...

Great day....

Nice blast there down the A303 / M3 and not too busy.

Great turnout with new and old faces, a relaxing drink and eat at the Fairmile and a chance to look around (and underneath) some very well turned out cars.

Six of us then went for a "little drive" :Pling:

Mr T then lead the fastest convoy in history (until he overtook the Noble that was "going for it" ...:)

Then we stopped off at Newlands Park or Point for a bit to eat & drink in the sun - then off to Boxhill for another bit to eat and drink - then a blast down a (quiet) M3 for a (you guessed it) bit to eat and drink :D

Said our goodbyes and followed Laz & Katie back to the wilds of Wiltshire.

Great day, thanx all who came...

Pics: Fairmile & Newlands.

Cheers

G&S

IMG_1386 2.JPG

IMG_1396 2.JPG