The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Nic, GReddy 2 Row FMIC

Mas

Would this uphold on say a PHR Stage 1(GT60) running 1.6 bar?

Want a small fmic to reduce lag...got a toyo one just now, does the job but woud like a new greddy one when I go single in 5months...its either this or the 3 core...any suggestions?

If running 1.6bar I would go for the 3 row Greddy instead, give me a shout if you want details.

mine didnt require any modifications to the stock box

doesn't show clearly whether you had to modify back of the box or not, but if you haven't then its a surprise as I had to, so says Cable !!!

and I think this kit is the easiest to fit out of all the other fmic's as it has every single bit needed for fitting, although still didn't make me go for it and I asked Mark to fit mine :D

I think its a bargain for the price Nic supplies these so well recommended to anyone ;)

If there are 5 or more members that are interested in buying one of these Greddy Spec M intercoolers, then I can organise another group buy if you want.

i'm definitely interested Nic but don't fancy the wait for weeks, what's the current lead time & prices?

doesn't show clearly whether you had to modify back of the box or not, but if you haven't then its a surprise as I had to, so says Cable !!!

It should be a straight fit as the kit is designed to work with the stock airbox in place. I've fitted two Greddy 2 rows and a 3 row and though it takes a bit of playing around, they do fit without having to modify anything.

I'm sure Jazz will confirm it just takes a bit of fidling to get it to work.

It should be a straight fit as the kit is designed to work with the stock airbox in place. I've fitted two Greddy 2 rows and a 3 row and though it takes a bit of playing around, they do fit without having to modify anything.

I'm sure Jazz will confirm it just takes a bit of fidling to get it to work.

Hmmmm strange... there was no way it would go on without the mod on the airbox. My brother had the same problem when he had his fitted at Phoenix.

• 2 weeks later...
here you go no midfications done on my stock box, thanks to homer who said it will fit and he was correct, you just need to fiddle with the pipe

is this definitely the right set of instructions chaps? it refers to cutting some sections out of the body & other parts which i thought wasn't necessary for this kit?

is this definitely the right set of instructions chaps? it refers to cutting some sections out of the body & other parts which i thought wasn't necessary for this kit?

You need to chop up your splash gauards and arch liner slightly. It also says to chop a little off the body......there is no need to do this. Careful thou as the english version is not the same as the jap one, you need to follow the jap one and use the uk one for help. (different fittement, i crapped myself when the uk one had a diagram of 2 brackets at the top) :eek:

Hardest part fitting the kit was the pipe over my apexi induction kit. Its like a jigsaw puzzle! :D I got there in the end :)

Should fit behind a vielside, the inside may need modding, i dont know. Fits behind a stock bumper thou ;)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2095/img0134webgf4.jpg