The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Online Supra Gallery

Super

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great feedback so far, thanks very much guys. There is no limit at all so upload as many as you like. I may have to restart the server later but will give plenty of warning before I do.

suprasrcool - yes upload different pics but please add some titles or as much description as possible such as kit brand, colour etc in tags if nothing else.

JT

this looks like it could be good. One thing to bear in mind people, Super is a new member and not one we know so whatever password you use for their site make sure its not in anyway related to passwords used elsewhere. You can never be too safe.

JB

Branners - Honestly not here to cause any kind of damage. Passwords are totally safe, I have no reason to and wouldn't dream of abusing anyones privacy although your advice is good and I would also suggest that people dont use the same password for anything else, not just for SupraVault but as a general rule of thumb.

Hopefully I'll get to know a lot of you on here because of this. Let the good times roll!

2JG/Dave - nice one guys... Gamer, if you'd like me to remove the image I will do. I will soon be setting up a reporting system so that images can be flagged for review. Let me know Gamer and anyone else if you are uncomfortable about others posting pics of your car I will have them taken down.

JT

lol... from what I've read you're the main culpret Ed! I'll flag your account now :D

Tom, I would hope that Gamer doesnt mind too much about his car being posted up as its quite a high profile and known car on the forum from what I've seen? Gamer, sorry if I've got this wrong by assuming.

lol... from what I've read you're the main culpret Ed! I'll flag your account now :D

Tom, I would hope that Gamer doesnt mind too much about his car being posted up as its quite a high profile and known car on the forum from what I've seen? Gamer, sorry if I've got this wrong by assuming.

Yeah I've taken it down, before I started uploading I said to my elf just do the USA cars and leave the rest for on here, but I kept uploading :rolleyes: I've taken his down now though, I know he has some great ones of his own :)

Great site, signed up no probs & uploaded a pic no probs, good response from this forum too, I remember how hard it was trying to get people interested in the site I co-wrote.

Maybe the tag's could be arranged into categories, like sometimes I want to search for black supras with a certain type of wheel or a certain spoiler, if I put "black C4R" or "black veilside" in one tag I may get cars that are not black but have black somewhere in the tag, but if there was a car colour tag it would ensure only only black cars came back.