The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Anglia mini Meet No. 3!

heckler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all :D

Having to reply from work because of a small accident involving my wireless keyboard and a bottle of Bud. :eek:

Top day, great turnout!

Heckler: Cheers for organising it.

Charlie: Thanks for the test drive - your car flies! Sounds awesome too. Promise I'll remember you to Simon soon!

Rosie: You can go topless anytime (but you still blew me out as soon as the Tall Guy turned up with his big single, didn't ya?? ;) )

Nish - Good to meet you dude.

Angie: We must think up a name for that dance you were doing.

Ian: Clean your fecking car! :cool:

All the BBQ-ers: Great to have you over. No ill effects, I hope!

Everyone else: See you next time!!

Originally posted by heckler

Glad you all enjoyed it...

:thumbs:

BBQ? what BBQ??

:p

Awwww. Don't make me feel bad for not inviting you! :D

Rosie sayed at mine so I cremated some food in her honour on Saturday night. Ian C has some un-flattering pics that he may post up if you ask him nicely...

Originally posted by Darren Blake

Awwww. Don't make me feel bad for not inviting you! :D

Rosie sayed at mine so I cremated some food in her honour on Saturday night. Ian C has some un-flattering pics that he may post up if you ask him nicely...

Cool, i gotta see these... :p

Watch it mate because I have a deeply unflattering one of you by your engine bay :)

I'll post some up soon but I have a big delivery of PC kit pending and if it's at home tonight I'll be unwrapping it like a child on MSG at christmas instead :D

-Ian

Originally posted by Ian C

Watch it mate because I have a deeply unflattering one of you by your engine bay :)

I'll post some up soon but I have a big delivery of PC kit pending and if it's at home tonight I'll be unwrapping it like a child on MSG at christmas instead :D

-Ian

Damn - blackmail.... forgot about that one...

:D

Having examined the BBQ photos there is no way I'm posting any of them up in a public forum. Here, however, is Heckler looking, er, confused...

http://www.ian.chisholm.clara.net/pix/heckler.jpg

and some cars :)

http://www.ian.chisholm.clara.net/pix/cars.jpg

-Ian