The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nearly Ready :D

rob wild

Hey, its midnight an Iv just got home now from working on someones supra so they can have it back this weekend :rolleyes:

Gaz - sideskirts ready for weds i promise :innocent:

Dodgy - spoiler mid week to ;)

I took some sneak preview pics but i dont want to spoil it for Rob so i wont post them up :D

Cheers mate

Hey, its midnight an Iv just got home now from working on someones supra so they can have it back this weekend :rolleyes:

I took some sneak preview pics but i dont want to spoil it for Rob so i wont post them up :D

Oh God no, not Derek too !!!11!1! What's he been up to ??????//?/?

Mike

Cheers matey your star :D That excited can't sleep :D

Speak to you tomorrow :)

Pick the car up about 3 hours ago and it looked stunning! And i really do mean Stunning Rob has worked so hard on it! Was coming back on the M65 just joining the motorway and a DICK in an pick up cuts in front of me at the last minute something fly's out of the back of his pick up and hits the car and has chipped my roof :( :( :( just can't bloody F*&k*n Believe it!!!! I really am so upset :( I'm sure it can be sorted but that's really not the point!

Its not that bad or as bad as it could have been like the chip is about 1cm X 1cm

I will post some picture of the car tomorrow anyway as you can only really tell close up!

Going to go and have a beer! :(

Noooooooo, i can,t beleive it Rob, i only saw it today, looked great!!. Im gutted for you buddy, but am sure it can be sorted.

I thought things like that only happened to me? what a fu**er, the pick-up driver! He should have had a net or sheet over the back of his?

Shit Rob, That's a kick in the nuts. Must be a supra jinx at the moment. I had my freshly painted bonnet up on the car the other day, and forgot about it when i jacked the car up and jacked the bonnet into the roof.

Totaly fooked it :(

Guest Phillw454

sorry to hear that :(

always crap when something damages the car let alone after alot of work!!!

Still, could of been worse and im sure it still looks great:)