The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gearbox strengths

Guest suprawannabe

I just can't be doing with all this American claptrap about these so called 1000 plus BHP engines, how many have ever seen an engine dyno? My bet is they have all been on some el cheapo inertia rolling road, with an operator who is only too happy to print out any garbage the customer feels gullible enough to read :) An engine is for 30 minutes hard running, not a sub 10 second hope and pray down a straight bit of tarmac. Ask Getrag if the gearbox is good for the torque of a genuine 1000 BHP turbo engines torque.... It isn't, nor is the propshaft, the CWP or the drive shafts and C/V joints, unless the car is on narrow tyres and the torque can't be utilised in tractive force, and just smokes up the tyres. There really is some twaddle being talked on here ;)

Probably means internals/block.. who knows. It aint my car. personally I couldnt give a monkeys what its running, its nice to see a true 1000bhp + Supra engine.

TBH I cant believe there are so many people hating on it, its sad really.

:( :( :( Agree mate .

[email protected]

He has all videos and build spec . O and he knows just a wee bit about 1000 hp cars .

http://www.titanmotorsports.com/racecar.html

http://www.t04r.com/member.php?show=ryan.woon

Also Another "YANK"

Just to have the same guys work on mine is a Privilege. Ok enough twadle:cool:

baz