The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Quote

Glosphil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What we do for all international customers to make it easier on them and save them lots of money is we make customs 10% of the value of your purchase. Like I said we do all that we can to help you!

cheers,

Joe

That sounds great my friend, i think you'll be seeing an order from me in the next month or so. Just got to get everything clear and planned.

Ok im not going to name names or detail prices except the total. But taken your advice and contacted some suppliers on here and it seems the PHR kit is the way to go so far, still waiting on other quotes but I keep seeing this one.

PHR Stage 1 Kit

Power Enterprise 800cc Injectors

Fuel Pulsation dampener removal pipe

Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with fitting kit

Walbro fuel pump

Front mount intercooler

HKS BOV (already got)

weld on flange

HKS Silent Hi-Power Exhaust

AEM ECU + Map Sensor + Air Temp Sensor

RPS Max Street Clutch

NGK Iridium plugs

Oil Cooler Kit

Greddt Profec B Spec 2 Boost Controller.

All that fitted for around 9k.

How does it sound ? would you change anything ? think it will make me smile ?

Its a large outlay (the cost of the car again) so need to get it right, first time.

thats a LOT of money, u would be far better off in the long run to try sell urs and get a nice single one from japan for about 15k OTR!!

But thats my opinion, if u have the money and love ur current car then why not go the way u want!

That sounds great my friend, i think you'll be seeing an order from me in the next month or so. Just got to get everything clear and planned.

Ok, look forward to hearing from you! Let us know if there is anything that you need. We can get anything on that parts list that you have.

Cheers,

Joe

thats a LOT of money, u would be far better off in the long run to try sell urs and get a nice single one from japan for about 15k OTR!!

But thats my opinion, if u have the money and love ur current car then why not go the way u want!

The only problem with that mate is that the Japs dont tend to always fit kit with the best principles in mind if you get my meaning :)

I would much prefer to fit/have it fitted myself