The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Made A Purchase!!

Havard

8"-8.5" sounds right for a 235. You'll definately want to go wider for the rears mate.

Probably a 9.5"-10" maybe

Yeah I will eventually. The car handles great but I knew the wheels were the same size all the way around but I thought 245 would have been on it.

I want something like 265's on the rear if possible.

Tidy car mate, congrats on the purchase :D

Doesn't look as good now. It is covered in shit form yesterdays journey. Will have to give it a polish at the weekend!!:)

H.

Was it a good price??

Looks mint. Well done. :D

What do you think it would have gone for?? I have one guy who says I paid too much and a few who reckon I got a bargain. There are a couple of marks on the edge of the bonnet and the chrome inside the headlights is flaking but beyond that it's in great knick for an 11 year old car.

5 speed 96 Facelift SZR. 78K. Got all MOT's since 99 too. I would have been 3 years old when it came over so I am quite confident about the milage!! I may have that check done now!!

H.

Have I seen that supra for sale in Kirkcalday next to Bevridge park?just curious.

Like me, seen it where you took the photos with a for sale sign on it for a while now.

Not that that matters, congrats on finally getting your bum in a Supra :cool:

Like me, seen it where you took the photos with a for sale sign on it for a while now.

Not that that matters, congrats on finally getting your bum in a Supra :cool:

Do you know what it was up for?? The guy Vic who comes on here occasionally said it was up for £5650, about 6 months ago. I got it for 5k. I don't undeerstand why it didn't go tbh.

H.

Do you know what it was up for?? The guy Vic who comes on here occasionally said it was up for £5650, about 6 months ago. I got it for 5k. I don't undeerstand why it didn't go tbh.

H.

Who cares, you've got it now so stop wondering :D

Happy motoring mate :)

Your wheels look suspiciously similar to mine. They wouldn't be Ace Spiders would they? I'm missing 2 centre caps though :(

Looks like a damn nice car! I do like them in white. Congrats! :thumbs:

I don't know what model the wheels are but they are Ace though. I only have one centre cap!!:(

Where could you get replacement centre caps from. Are all 18" wheels the same on the centre cap fitting. I am not bothered about the make just don't like the big hole in the middle!!

H.

Is the front plate legal as ive got a massive white board on mine and need to change it when i get the reg transfered

The front plate is perfectly legal Djedge!! If you live in Lilliput!:D I am waiting to get pulled by the fuzz and pay my £30. I have a perfectly legal one in the boot but the car looks shite with it on.!!

H.