The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cruise to WEST END Rumble No. 4!!!

fastisnice

Thanks for deletting my name from the list guys, but l still might make it ;)

01. fastisnice

02. imi

03. Ray

04. Cainhead??

05. Lui

06. supra_surj

07. Hogmaw / also offering passenger space if needed

08. EncoreWRC

09. P111ddy

10. irfan_habib

11. mas

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still is mate as far as i know car all polished up for the night ahead.

Lui buddy, thx for calling me and leaving a message - today has been hectic and I wont be able to leave the office until late.

sorry guys, sorry to pull out...

I haven't heard from Kosmic despite pinging him, so not sure how he will be making it.

There was only 6 cars in the end but it was still a laugh and SO MANY people took pictures and stared... quite unbelievable really. Best part of the night for me was the EXTREMELY LOUD drive thru the tunnel under hyde park corner.... worst part was waiting for an hour in the cold for Lui to have his pic taken for Max Power with some supermodels...

WOW what a night!!! I gotta say it was great meeting you guys face to face.

Costas (fastisnice) your supe is just amazing mate!!! Sounded soo nice driving behind you and watching those flames shoot out the back. People in london were going crazy, taking pics, stopping to watch us go by. Madness!

Lui you lucky man! We cruised through leciester sq and guess what... there was a max power photo shoot going on. Well they chose Lui's car for a shoot right there and then. Hope you enjoyed the models mate! lol!!

Mas hope you made it home ok mate.

P111ddy your NA sounds the nuts!

Hogmaw didnt see you pick up any models...what happened? hehe!

Brilliant night guys! But ended quite sadly for me. Got pretty much home and started getting a loud whining sound from the engine. Could feel vibrations through the pedals, steering wasn't as smooth.

Checked under the bonnet, there a whinning or screeching sound coming from where the cam belt is. Do you think this maybe on the way out?

How long to cam belts last as it was "apparantly" changed by the importer last jan.

Anyways was a great day out!

Surj

very nice to see some of you guys tonight , I really enjoyed it, we should have more of this again soon ;)

hope every one got back ok, well it took me over hour and half to get home cos I lost the way even with sat nav :D

EDIT: Surj mate, take the car to Mark @ phoenix and Im sure he will sort it out in the best way for you, take his number from my sig

First of all it was very nice indeed meeting u all and......................................

WOW to an incredible fun night, whoever didn't come, u guys missed out an amazing fun night. We ended up in West end by Cafe de Paris were Lui had his car as the main event(well done-very nice paint job by the way) for Max Power.

Then as we were freezing waiting for Lui to finish, we chat to girls(well Wayne did ), i got challenged to race an evo MR for money but i thought it will be like stealing from a church. Traffic wardens were passing by telling us how awesome are our cars and we shouldnt worry about tickets!!!!!. A bunch of guys were squizing into my car thanx to Wayne trying to get pictures. ALL West end people just went completely mad taking pictures and losing it as we rumbled by (i even thought we got bit too much attention!!). We all ended up doing a moving shoot out for Max Power going round a route by Picadilly circus which will be published in May's with our pics in it!!.

Wayne- you are a born pro comedian man, I laughed so much

Supra_surj,its a shame u have trouble, could be the crank pulley, if it is best get a boost logic one dont bother with standard.

Check if the front V-Belt is in place and if u getting all the hazards lights coming up on your dashboard. Whatever you do dont drive it, will drain your battery in mins and also water pump is not working!! so not good.

PS i will post some pics tomorrow im so tired now.

Thanx all for coming, looking fwd to the next one.

Lads what can I say last night was great night and a great laugh too! Nice to put some more faces to names. I couldn’t get over the amount of people telling me not to move, as they wanted a pic of the car!:D this surely has to be arranged again!

Well done Lui for getting a feature shoot & fastisnice for starting this meet up again :thumbs: & also :thumbs:for one seriously fast and lovely car! Supra surj sorry to hear bout your problem while going home fella hope it’s not too expensive to fix! & I hope its not a common thing to happen for supras leaving these ends to go Kent coz im doing that run myself this afternoon!

Once again thanks all for a top night and I look forward to them pics!!

Sorry I misse the rest of the evening now...:(

Nice to see you guys - good old fashioned meet i.e. freezing your bits off and Lui with his hood open :)

Kostas - see if you can get over on Sunday?

Gerald - bung me an email mate about the dragonball - I have one space left on the Eurotunnel and it's yours - also got a passenger for you...

Cheers