The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Challenge 3k WINNER TAKES ALL

Guest shirokai

Well challenge is there if anyone is interested pm email address and Ill have him send over the details to you.

Good luck with it all

Hope the Supra comes out on top al the best

Supra does the ring in 8:10

http://bridgetogantry.com/content/view/47/63/

That car is only pushing around 500hp or so.

Your bad ass bro needs to do a bit more hustle to beat that.

Not so smug now :p

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I aint here to make friends just here to get ideas on dos and dont for when I get my supra, and to get my insurance cheaper, my brother made the challenge, its pretty plain and simple, not exactly hard to say yes or no to it is it?????

Surely if you paid more for a 350 than a Supra would have cost then you could have used that extra cash for the insurance!

Or am I missing something?

What a strange thread. :blink:

I don't understand why this "brother" could not come on the forum himself? I also don't understand why anybody would want to be a mouthpiece for an obvious dim wit.

Now, looking at your location, a cynic might suggest that you may in some small way, be connected to Candy whatsisname - but I couldn't possibly comment :innocent:

I know it sounds far fetch but it funny how none of you rise to the challenge :p

For one thing, most supra owner laugh off silly threats that he is making etc and also I reckon he would be lucky to make a few laps around in his quirky rotary rocket

Tell him to gert some practice in and come back once he has beaten 8.10 ;) that is if his car is still running

Any money on whether that is even his 350? I noticed in his garage the pics appeared to have a Pistonheads logo blanked out. Surely he'd have the original images without logos?

I would now like to see a "hovis" type shot of this fella beside his 350 :)

Hehehe Just Jerking ya Chain Big Guy :D

Its obvious to the majority of Genuine Supra Owners on this site that this fool is a dreamer/wannabe and is clearly retarded and has his head lost up his backside. Plenty of people would take the bet if they thought it was legit. He will soon dissapear into the etheres when he gets bored :rolleyes: :sly: