The mkiv Supra Owners Club

back form the Ace Cafe

Jake

great turnout, had a good night, great to see the usual faces, and meet the few new ones.

DVD was great, well done si one that.

and well done lui for a well organised event.

if people didnt know who i was, i was the young chinese guy in white hooded jacket, handing out window tinting flyers at one point :p

if people didnt know who i was, i was the young chinese guy in white hooded jacket, handing out window tinting flyers at one point :p

Haha, and here I thought it was just some random guy hassling us with unwanted junk mail for the car, not a member from here.

The minute I seen that I removed it from my car. Let's be honest here, I think I would know where to find a window tinter if I needed or wanted to have mine done. ;)

Haha, and here I thought it was just some random guy hassling us with unwanted junk mail for the car, not a member from here.

The minute I seen that I removed it from my car. Let's be honest here, I think I would know where to find a window tinter if I needed or wanted to have mine done. ;)

Removed it! I was by your car at the time it looked like you wanted to kill sombody :D

haha, musta been my mate who put it up there, i didnt touch the row of cars against the cafe window.

If you want to see an example of the professional work done. take a look at Lui's ;) figured some cars had tints already, but what the hey, may come in useful for another car.

Nice to meet a bunch of you but we really have to find some kind of way to get newbies such as myself to find others :)

I just wandered around introducing myself but half the time it was to people who weren't part of the club..... Gamer & Jamie were easy to spot though ;) (Glad it's being sorted Jamie) & Congratulations Jo of course (and again... and again...)

Andy's hoodie helped but I am NOT suggesting we all wear matching hoodies :tongue:

Anywasy it was great for me, knowing I've got the Supra on the way (shipped night of Ace Cafe Meet) and seeing what you've all done.

Thank youb all for the advice and guidance I apologise if some of my questions were just a little too easy for you techies.

Hope to see you all soon!