The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine Build + 6 Speed Conversion!

Pig

HHmmm not sure about the link ecu to be honest. I know Sam got one put in her's but i think she has an AVCR. Give her a shout in the morning and ask.

What were your instructions to Thor about mapping?? Surley if they couldn't map it to where you wanted it they would have said.

Sam sent the car to them... will chat to her tomorrow... but I am pretty sure that I was told that the ECU could control the boost... maybe wrong on this though.

sorry for the hijack!

EDIT: It is supposed to finished by the end of this week, so would not be impressed if they said that something like that was missing...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, dont need anymore excitement / dispointment on sun.

dont really fancy putting that strain on the engine either. Will just reg the living shit out of it instead :D

such a pity... but hopefully you sticking around for food and to meet some people... must come over and introduce yourself!

sorry for the hijack!

QUOTE]

No Problem, feel free to carry on :)

such a pity... but hopefully you sticking around for food and to meet some people... must come over and introduce yourself!

You will soon see me, i may just bring the PIG plates down as its a special occasion. (If i remember that is, will be more concerned about bringing the bank card :()