ripped off

boromfccup

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Witch hunt) if he posts the link won't you no the seller, let's see if the seller sort's it out first.

True, but then the link may show that the item was described correctly, believe me I aint one for witch hunts as you say 2 sides, I still think it may be a genuine mistake it has to be surely?

True, but then the link may show that the item was described correctly, believe me I aint one for witch hunts as you say 2 sides, I still think it may be a genuine mistake it has to be surely?
I don't think there is a thread about it. He just PM'd the guy and asked if he had any skirts for sale.

Hello everyone, I can get the moderators to post the pm's in question if you like where I mentioned twice they are the STOCK items not OEM, not Aftermarket.

I in no way have tried to rip anyone off, I have absolutely no problems with the Super MODS going through my PM's to find the correct posts.

I only suggest this as some narrow minded people might try and accuse me of tampering with the message to hide some guilt!

I was honest about the items and did not misrepresent them.

If I had OEM items I would of said so.

P.s. Taken on a new job and its very hectic!

Thanks to those who have tried to calm the matter before it gets a bit like out weather (out of control)

Oh before I start getting really fucked off, would someone like to explain to me what they are then? If they are not Side skirts? They are on the front of the rear wheel, at the side?

I asked the guy for an offer, did not even suggest what they were worth? FFS I am trying to help a mate out breaking his SUpra, if I thought I would get my name dragged through the MUD I would not have bothered. I am open to suggestions from the person in questions but I am not a TOSSER, or a rip-off merchant. It some people think they can play me for a fool, which I am not and I would contest them trying any day of the fucking week.

Bring it on.:search:

Wow even if the discription of the side skirts is wrong everyone knows what was sent is not worth £130.

thats why i only sell on a collect only basis to make sure everyone happy.

Boromfccup just hope you don't think all members sell like that because it's not the case i've had some great stuff off other members.

Hello everyone, I can get the moderators to post the pm's in question if you like where I mentioned twice they are the STOCK items not OEM, not Aftermarket.

I in no way have tried to rip anyone off, I have absolutely no problems with the Super MODS going through my PM's to find the correct posts.

I only suggest this as some narrow minded people might try and accuse me of tampering with the message to hide some guilt!

I was honest about the items and did not misrepresent them.

If I had OEM items I would of said so.

P.s. Taken on a new job and its very hectic!

Thanks to those who have tried to calm the matter before it gets a bit like out weather (out of control)

Just confusion over the description I reckon. :)

OEM = stock = standard = toyota (ie as as it left the factory, ie the Original Equipment Manufacturer).

You could just defuse the situation by paying the guy his money back? :search:

the original Toyota Supra product brochure lists them as:

"dual functional side vents (rear brakes/differential)"

i would have thought they should have been described as 'side vents' as thats what nearly everyone knows them as.

i will stand corrected if anyone has a better description

ja ne

Ian

just like to say i didnt want to bring his name up, but hes done that, and pmed me, there was no post , i pmed him, asked exactly for decats and side skirts, yes im a new member, nieve but come on these are not sideskirts, i thought they are called rear vents, thats what i would have asked for, if id of wanted them. hopefully full refund. pm message http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=570909

To my mind, the only honourable thing to do is to refund the guy. They are obviously not side skirts nor worth £130.

Couldn't agree more. :thumbs:

Lose the attitude for a start.....situation like this can be easily rectified.

The guy you sold it to is a fellow member and a newbie so was expecting proper SIDE SKIRTS, not the side VENTS, those are NOT skirts, the standard skirts attach to those vents, had you supplied those, you would have had an argument for a misunderstanding. I am assuming that the newbie was after the much sought after JDM optional OEM side skirts.

BTW: The condition of those side VENTS is horrible.....surely you didn't think they warranted anything over the cost of postage.....

Prof Monkey, you know exactly what I am on about as you have been on this forum for a while now.

To my mind, the only honourable thing to do is to refund the guy. They are obviously not side skirts nor worth £130.

Agreed, because I find it hard to believe that anyone selling these would think they are worth £130. Im new to supras, yet even I know that they are worth fook all, certainly are not side skirt of any description and are in terrible condition.