The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Heater and Clock Dash Bezels NOW FOR SALE !! !! !!

M4RK RZ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those the control knobs from the hobby member? they look great.

Yeah, they're a set of my knobs:) Great job Mark, the two look really good together.

Anyone that's got some of Marks heater trims but not got the knob covers then look at my thread on Ali control knobs as I'm about to do another batch;)

I hope mentioning it is ok with you Mark, I think the two compliment each other well.

Paul

Yeah, they're a set of my knobs:) Great job Mark, the two look really good together.

Anyone that's got some of Marks heater trims but not got the knob covers then look at my thread on Ali control knobs as I'm about to do another batch;)

I hope mentioning it is ok with you Mark, I think the two compliment each other well.

Paul

Yes thats fine mate ;) we have chatted about this already

I agree with you - the sets go very well together, this is beacuse we have both taken time to ensure the finish is perfect.

Recieved mine , cheers mark , they was very well packed you must have spend hours doing all these kits .

And i like the way you thought about the clock face sitting proud once the bezel will be fitted , thus supplying small washers to act as spacers - Nice touch fella:thumbs:

If all your goodies are up to this standard ya gonna have alot of happy members and alot of members waiting for ya next items which you've hopefully got some ideas for ;)

Cheers fella :D :d :D :d

That dash is lovely Sdavies. You've already done what I was, and still am going to do! Nice benzels from Mark, ali plated heater and temp knobs from Paul, aluminum dash kit and some new shiny metal monkey dials along with the Heckler blue LED mod! Lovely. ;)