The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What pisses you off the most

hogmaw

What driving pisses you off the most?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What driving pisses you off the most?

• Hogging the motorway middle lane
    • Hogging the motorway outside lane
    • Tailgating
    • Not using indicators

Window wipers. They piss me the hell off too. Left, right, left right, all the effin time. Why cant they go up and down every now and again, or sort of 'wobble' a bit after every fifty wipes. Why are there only three speeds ? Once I've gone through slow, medium and fast a few times, I lose the will to live....why dont they have a 'random' setting, then you could guess how many seconds you have to wait and give yourself a silent smug 'yessss' when you get it right. Why are they black ? As if they arnt depressing enough as they are.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister drove her and I back from Blackpool on Sunday and I realised she was a middle lane hogger. :(

I mean literally she will not overtake, she will just slow down to follow the cars in front of her in the middle lane.

She wouldn't pull over even when there were no cars in the inside lane.

People need motorway driving as a compulsory add on to their driving tests I think.

all of them anoy the hell out of me

but the tail gating one gave me a laugh the other day was driving back from Envy and some arse in a red corsa came flying up behind me and sat on my bumper so when i had space to move across i did and about a mile up the road there is a large rounderbout (its the one that puts you on to the A19 to go down to the silverlink and tyne tunnel ) well the sun was very low, ground was wet, and you can guess what happened next...... SMACK he hit someone up the arse very hard, he must of moved them a good 5m forward opps bet he felt like a right twat when i dove past giving him the thumbs up laughing

NO NO NO!!! It's gotta be the twats who edge out bit by bit from T junctions until you have to stop to let them out. Bad enough when they're turning left going your direction. Worse when they're cutting across your line of fire into the opposite lane. Like the stupid chavette bimbo tonight. Where in the effin highway code is that a legit manouevre? GIMME A M1 TANK NOW!!! KILL KILl KILL!!!!!

Guest adam_aero

Had a woman edging out from a t junction this morning and when i didn't let her out she decided to give me the finger, when it was my right of way. Do some people take different tests to everyone else?

People turning left at three lane roundabouts, from the middle lane.:banghead: :banghead:

Well i hate em all!

The ones i used to hate although it dont happen in the sup nearly as much are the ones who sit in the outside lane without overtaking BUT then when you have finally had enough and goto move past in the middle or inside lane they move straight across in front of you - you move back to the outside and they either put there foot down or move back in front again.

In my younger less patient days i had been know to force a vechile off the road after doing this to me and rip the fvcker out of the car etc.... not proud of this but i bet he didnt drive like it again:rolleyes:

Anyone that accelerates from the speed they were travelling at just to try and stop you getting past wants fucking slapping as far as i am concerned. Like i said not so much an issue in the sup though.

I don't have any problems at all with people who want to sit in the middle lane, unless they are actually holding other people up.

I mean if they want to sit in the middle lane on an empty road, who cares. It's only when they are actually holding people up (ie. two cars trying to overtake them at different speeds) that they are annoying.

But tailgaters has got to be the obvious choice. Whilst the lane hogs and the non-indicators are annoying, the tailgaters are the really dangerous ones IMO.

The T junction thing pisses me off, and numptys who don't know what indicators are.

Also sitting in stand still traffic, and T!*!S flying to the front hoping to get in, well I pull out to stop it

I even rammed a car once (I was like michael douglas who lost the plot!!!!)

Lorries. Full stop. If they're not taking fifteen minutes to overtake each other and causing big tailbacks then they're throwing so much spray that you can't see a thing. Freaking dangerous things.

Also, hesitant and overly slow drivers. I was behind a car the other day and they were slowing to an almost stop at every junction on a roundabout to see if it was the one they wanted. Then I had to follow them down a slip road onto the A12 and they were doing about 30mph - that again is just dangerous when most cars on the A12 are passing the junction at 70mph+.

People who speed through roadworks. Most of the time there are reasons for these limits - normaily because there are people working on the road. I think it's inconsiderate to still speed in these sections when you know there's a greater risk.

So basically - empty roads would make me happy!!!

Oh, and anyone that thinks it's right to drink and drive or take drugs and drive... or drive with no insurance etc. Going off subject a bit, but there are so many people that do it. Someone told me that almost half the cars in London aren't insured which is just crazy.

Amongst others,

People who don't understand what "merge in turn" means.

I mean you see these idiots sit in a single queue of 5 miles long on a dual carriageway/motorway, and if you decide maybe to use the completely empty lane anything less than 3 miles before it actually becomes a single carriageway they get the hump.

The worst people for this are bloody lorry drivers who believe it's up to them to drive down the middle of both lanes to stop people from using the empty road.

Just because these idiots choose to sit in standing traffic for 3 hours when there is a perfectly good lane next to them that they're paying road tax to have the right to use, why should they get pissy when I don't? I make sure that I use every last metre, and then forcably "merge in turn". Grrrrrr.