The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What pisses you off the most

hogmaw

What driving pisses you off the most?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What driving pisses you off the most?

• Hogging the motorway middle lane
    • Hogging the motorway outside lane
    • Tailgating
    • Not using indicators

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorries. Full stop. If they're not taking fifteen minutes to overtake each other and causing big tailbacks then they're throwing so much spray that you can't see a thing. Freaking dangerous things.

Also, hesitant and overly slow drivers. I was behind a car the other day and they were slowing to an almost stop at every junction on a roundabout to see if it was the one they wanted. Then I had to follow them down a slip road onto the A12 and they were doing about 30mph - that again is just dangerous when most cars on the A12 are passing the junction at 70mph+.

People who speed through roadworks. Most of the time there are reasons for these limits - normaily because there are people working on the road. I think it's inconsiderate to still speed in these sections when you know there's a greater risk.

So basically - empty roads would make me happy!!!

You see workers on A roads & motorways, you on drugs or what!!

And people who yak on their mobiles, pick their noses like cos they're in their cars they're invisible, motorbikes with poxy matchbox number plates (c'mon wot you afraid of!!!), dustbin trucks which drive in the middle of road cos they're only on £5.50/hr it's the only thing they can do to attack society cos they pratted around at skool, horse riders who don't clean up after dobbins has launched a salvo of GG dirt. You have to scrape up after your dog so wot's wrong with Shergar! Cyclists who ride on the pavement at 30 mph when I'm just about to leave my drive. MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!! ARGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!