The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shocking.......

Suprash

1250 fitted with the geo reset to suit. Only proviso is if the adjusters are seized solid, which can happen, but is quite rare. Custom valved made in Germany Bilsteins with custom wound progressive springs.

I've got a standard UK spec TT on stock 17" wheels. Say it gets fitted with your system. If I changed the wheels to say 18" Volks CE28Ns would I need to come back for you to reset the suspension?

I've got a standard UK spec TT on stock 17" wheels. Say it gets fitted with your system. If I changed the wheels to say 18" Volks CE28Ns would I need to come back for you to reset the suspension?

No, not at all. If you KNOW you are going 18 inch tyres I can tweak the settings slightly to help tyre wear, same with 19 inch tyres. If you fit the wrong offset rims though, there's nothing anyone can do, it'll spoil the set up whatever suspension is on it.

No, not at all. If you KNOW you are going 18 inch tyres I can tweak the settings slightly to help tyre wear, same with 19 inch tyres. If you fit the wrong offset rims though, there's nothing anyone can do, it'll spoil the set up whatever suspension is on it.

Okay sounds like best to get the wheels then see you.

When I bought my second car it came with some kyb soft but very low springs which jurgen now has. they will hit your bump stops on rough roads though. Give him a pm if you want to try those, I recon he would let them go cheap!

I've had lots of setups, and after forking out lots of cash over the years I wished I'd just paid CW and had the job done properly (for normal roads). The JIC coilovers I have now are pretty good in the choppy stuff, but do suffer poor extension when you go over sudden dips - like sitting in a rollercoaster.

suspension makes so much difference and I have never heard a bad word about the CW setup. See if thre is a member near you with one to go for a ride in. If I have to change again this is at the top of my list.

i let them go with the car mike also will post your cheque this week for brakes :)

• 3 weeks later...

hoping someone can help as were all talking suspension..........

I have the shocks Ash talks about where the fluid in both front shocks are linked together with a 'third' shock or damper mounted centrally (near the bellhousing passenger side)

My question is i suspect i have a leaky passenger side shocker, however i'm curious as to whether anyone knows if the fluid is underpressure or how the fluid level/pressure is adjusted/refilled after fitment of a replacement shock?

I may just go to a regular setup but curious as to the ins and outs of the linked REAS system.....