Thanks TurboFit

Gamer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw the car there on Wednesday (could hardly miss it) great figures and gaining an extra 100bhp with a cam change sounds too tempting! The car looked fantastic;)

:) Verry Good figures there mate. I was gonna goto Turbofit to check on my car while its getting NA-T conversion there. unfortunately something came up:( . Couldave seen your car there, maybe oneday.

Thanks guys.

Also the 256 cam is not restricting it. In the US there are quite a few dyno's on stock cams running 550RWHP at 21psi. The T67 certainly doesn't need a 264in to make 580RWHP.

Hopefully Dan can chime in to give you his thoughts on this.

I am definitely getting rid of the 256 for a 264 though. ;)

I had already planned to make a trip to SSR guys as I am also interested in what the difference will be as I had a reading of 429 as Alex said.

I have a feeling it will be considerably higher as it really feels the strongest that it has ever been as it is now.

I had already planned to make a trip to SSR guys as I am also interested in what the difference will be as I had a reading of 429 as Alex said.

I have a feeling it will be considerably higher as it really feels the strongest that it has ever been as it is now.

That's great, look fwd to it.

And at the end of the day you're happy with it all and that's what counts - dyno's are so unreliable!

Guest Terry S

Dan thinks there should be another 100bhp or so still to come once I replace that cam.

Are you really expecting 100bhp difference between a 256 & 264 cam!!

Are you really expecting 100bhp difference between a 256 & 264 cam!!

Im pretty sure he was meaning with water/meth injection and extra boost:)

Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer. I meant the camshaft, water/meth and about 1.8bar. ;)

Or am I dreaming ?

All this talk about how noisy the lightened flywheel might be was silly, I can only just hear it when my foot is on the clutch. Then again I am lucky to hear anything with my exhaust :D

Or its time to get your ears syringed :D

What’s your idle now? If its been raised that will take away a lot of the rattle you normally get with lightweight flywheels.

Or its time to get your ears syringed :D

What’s your idle now? If its been raised that will take away a lot of the rattle you normally get with lightweight flywheels.

850-900 rpm although my tach says 1k, The Motec reports the true rpm. It is probably off a bit from who ever installed the aftermarket gauge fascias

Is the cam really needed?, if you plan on going from 1.5 to 1.8bar you will probably see another 80+ bhp there anyway

I think it is, I have a larger then normal intake plenum as well as a ported and polished head, it makes sense to get rid of the 256 inlet cam that is on there now and replace it with a 264 as I have on the ex side.