The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its all been said before

mad_supra_21

I am a bit dissapointed to see a couple of the more well known members take such a vicious attitude to a newbie's question.

I don't think it's fair to judge people on how they write, or the spelling mistakes they may make whilst quickly trying to post question.

At the end of the day, nobody is forcing you to read these questions/posts, and you can simply not answer them if they annoy you so much.

Unless you have something helpful to say, why bother saying anything at all?

Or is it just something you guys do to fuel your ego's because you know more about cras than others?

And for whoever hypocritically used the " " punctuation marks, thats not the context in which they are used.

Originally posted by Steve W2

I am a bit dissapointed to see a couple of the more well known members take such a vicious attitude to a newbie's question.

I don't think it's fair to judge people on how they write, or the spelling mistakes they may make whilst quickly trying to post question.

At the end of the day, nobody is forcing you to read these questions/posts, and you can simply not answer them if they annoy you so much.

Or is it just something you guys do to fuel your ego's because you know more about cras than others?

And for whoever hypocritically used the " " punctuation marks, thats not the context in which they are used.

Oh hark at Mr bloody sensible:flame Dev

If someone talks b*ll*x when they are p*ssed then they get the p*ss taken out of them be it the morning after by your mates or the day after in a forum. Now I am not saying that the question itself was b*ll*x but you will admit its presentation could do with a little work:D

The overuse of Da Ali G ism is a bit of a pain as unlike with common or garden english I have to engage my poor little brain an decipher what it is that is meant. Being a noob doesn't give you amnesty in regards to drink and typing:baa:

You don't? It seems entirely reasonable to me. I mean, how else can you form an opinion of somebody on here?
You can but why should you? The same freedom that allows somebody to post any old crap they want also allows me to call them on it.
It depends on your viewpoint, I'm not finding your post helpful, why are you saying it?
Yeah that's it Steve :rolleyes:
I don't know what you're reffering to here but it seems that you're as hypocritical as anyone else in this thread.

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Oh hark at Mr bloody sensible:flame Dev

If someone talks b*ll*x when they are p*ssed then they get the p*ss taken out of them be it the morning after by your mates or the day after in a forum. Now I am not saying that the question itself was b*ll*x but you will admit its presentation could do with a little work:D

The overuse of Da Ali G ism is a bit of a pain as unlike with common or garden english I have to engage my poor little brain an decipher what it is that is meant. Being a noob doesn't give you amnesty in regards to drink and typing:baa:

Bugger, DB beat me too it! :D

Well said dude :thumbs:

Moderating here: The original question was about induction kits, so let's get back to that.

May I suggest that you do a search for info mad_supra_21 and then if you have any further specific questions you then post these up?

It's a bank holiday weekend, let's enjoy it.

okbak2thsubjctlolaflitrwllntuptehpsioftrbositwillbrnginovrheatedairfrmengnbaysoisabitsh1tlolbtsndzrlgudhkssuxorsapexiroxorslol

I believe that's perfectly acceptable :D

Right, where did I park my forklift?

-Ian

Well ex-fucking-scuse me, all you carebears, but if you say it's OK for him to write that way you damn well can't complain about *me* writing that way. Your rules, not mine.

And if you don't like how I wrote my post, why did you reply? :rolleyes:

OK, normally I stay WELL away from stuff like this with a policy of non-involvment but this time I got the arse. And to cap it all I actually did convey the information Mr. Mad required in that post - or couldn't you be bothered to decipher it as it was such a bloody mess, EH? That'll be my point made then.

-Ian

Originally posted by kopite

I agree that reading messages in "text talk" is hard

not to get anything arsey going again, but was that directed at me? if it was then how else are you meant to quote a phrase that gets around in day to day use? :innocent: :D

Agreed.

You lot are like a dog with a bone, you just won't let it go lol ;)

This forum is familiar to us all and we are familiar to how it works. Almost without fail when a newbie joins they will post a question that has already been asked before, thats just the way it goes. Of course point them at the search button but don't flame them for it please!!

I know the text talk bugs some of us, but people have just as much right to type like that as any other way. It's an in internet forum, not an English class after all.

All the guy did was ask a question and it's all got out of hand so I'm going to lock this and then remove it possibly.

Hope thats ok with everyone.