The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU aint that much better so far!!!

jamesmark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt say it looked that bad,but it would say it wouldnt of been doing the job of a new sidemount,i remember a couple of years ago getting a decat and restrictor ring put in,when driving home i was...well is that it??????the only thing imho that made me really say fekin hell thats better was when i went with the big front mount.The side mount might have been feked who knows but one thing i do know is i wouldnt change it for another side mount;)

Dont tell me you are running one of those pesky little sidemounts,my renault 5 gt had the same sized cooler as the fekin supra and that was a 1300:p

I'm sure they're exactly the same. :rolleyes: ..I saw some Renault 5 turbos at the Renault Donnington show. Very tiny I/Cs.

Dont tell me you are running one of those pesky little sidemounts,my renault 5 gt had the same sized cooler as the fekin supra and that was a 1300:p

Yes i am. like toyota intended. :p

The consenses on this forum from past threads has been.

Now if you had the NEED for a FMIC (flow, etc) - then with proper ducting and all it would make sense as there wouldnt be another alternative.