The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bonnet Struts for the supra bonnet ??????????

lui

For the proper T/S ones Lui?

If you get them cheaper than £180 it'll be a miracle! They aren't normally too flexible on price! I'm going to see the guys next month if you want me to help...

Gaz.

As you know Gaz mate quite a few people are interested in these & if the price is right loads will sell see what you can come up with too mate.

Load of people now have carbon bonnets fitted & when up on there single stand all looks scew wiff bonnet dampers will cure this so go on Gaz wave the magic wand & see what you can do too as i reckon you have a more powerful wand than me :D :d :D

Around £169 + postage for the Top Secret ones from here if needed.

Nic mate very good price but we all know that you can do better on group buy come on nic mate get the ball on the go :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Just letting you know that they do 2 sorts one for carbon fibre bonnets & 1 for standard bonnet

01. Lui - Top Secret dampers for Carbon fibre bonnet

Any more: The more the merrier for when we all want to get a group buy reduction:

1. Lui - Top Secret dampers for Carbon fibre bonnet

2. jamiep carbon bonnet

3. RobSheffield - Normal poverty bonnet

4. Uk-rich- uk spec bonnet

5. SupraAyf - FRP ChargeSpeed

6. Gamer - FRP TRD

The price I posted was discounted already, I'll need to check if I can get any additional discount if I was to buy more. It'll probably be next week by the time I can get a confirmed price. I'll post details as soon as I can.

Nice one Nic mate also what would be the delivery price to the uk ??????????

Okay guys I've negotiated a group buy price based on minimum or of 10pcs of the Top Scret bonnet dampers.

Delivered price would be £172 including airmail to UK.

I will start a thread in my section if there is still interest in a group buy, please can you re-add you name in the other thread.