The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why is it that I'm bored with my Supra?

RedM

Right i come up with a plan for you

first make a lemonade stand at the front of your house and sell lemonade till u have enough to buy a runaround.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4416/lemonadeua8.png

Second if theres not enough room on your driveway get one of these cool ramp things, and at the same time you'll be able to showoff your car to the whole neighbourhood because it will be sat so high up :)

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2832/liftyi0.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If its really not pushing the right buttons anymore, then it's probably time to sell it and move on. :(

TBH I really can't see why you're not getting any fun out of it, but each to their own.

I've had my Supra 2 1/2 years now, and I can honestly say that its the only car that I've had in recent years that I've not had its eventual replacement in mind, from about 6 months of ownership;)

If I had to replace the Supra with another car, lets keep it sensible and say for under £20k, I really don't know what I'd be looking for.

There really isn't anything that comes close in my mind.

I was only having this conversation yesterday with my MoT guy, when I was having the Griff tested.

Sure, Skylines are quick, but they haven't got the looks of the Supra. As for Scoobys and Evos, well, fugly doesn't come into it :D

I've never been a lover of BMWs. I can appreciate them as great cars, but wouldn't really want to own one. I suppose an Audi RS4/6 would be OK, but we've gone well over budget now and they still don't look a patch on the Supra ;)

I'm sure somebody will quote this thread to me when I come on here and say 'bye folks I'm outta here with my new .......................... (you fill in the blank) :) but at the moment, the only thing I'd really consider changing my Supra for, is a later Supra.

That's not to say I won't have other cars in addition to it. :p

For my money, as my everyday car it takes a hell of a lot of beating.

So, Martin, have you considered getting a second car as a run around, so you'll appreciate the Supra a bit more :rlol:

The only car I would contemplate getting at the moment if I felt like replacing the Supe, would have to be a vette C5.

At some point in my life, I have to own a V8 american muscle car.

i used to use mine for work and it just becomes just a normal car.best way buy a cheap runabout u dont care about for work.then keep supra for weekends.u soon forget what what its like driving a supra when its off road.when you get back into it it will feel feal low down.

or you could sell it

Thanks for all your suggestions but she's going. There will be a thread at the weekend once I've washed her.

Oooooooh

Damn, you weren't supposed to remember that. I was going to wait for a bit then announce I'm keeping her, like some kind of attention whore!:blink:

Ahhhhhhh

Come on be realistic Supras are boring really,they do everything that they are supposed to do and it does get well boring.I had a j-spec 4 yrs ago and after a year that got boring.Now I have a uk spec and well as a car its good but well....dull really.Am I helping or have I had a bad day?(I have done 5 hrs driving it today on m roads and was bored to death.)(I got better though!):rolleyes: