The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why is it that I'm bored with my Supra?

RedM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all you have to do is get the car on some great country roads, whack in your favourite CD and go for a blat. I can guarantee that within 30 mins you'll either be grinning like an idiot feeling the feeling you got when you first drove her, or you'll be shitting your pants because you gave it a bit too much round that last corner and nearly ended up in a field. :D

I think all you have to do is get the car on some great country roads, whack in your favourite CD and go for a blat. I can guarantee that within 30 mins you'll either be grinning like an idiot feeling the feeling you got when you first drove her, or you'll be shitting your pants because you gave it a bit too much round that last corner and nearly ended up in a field. :D

Supposing, theoretically like, that I'd already done that and it had no effect?:blink:

Martin, I think the fact that you only use it for the SAME journey seeing the same scenery etc in the same traffic conditions is not helping. As said, why not take her on a weekend drive on some new roads ?

Have you also thought of buying a second car ? (joke)

Shaun.

Put a single on it and turn the RLTC off. That should keep your attention!

If I could afford a single I could afford a second car!:rolleyes:

A single would be such a waste of money. Most of my driving would be a waste of BPU TBH. In fact, even an NA (perish the thought) would be too much for my daily commute.

hmm.... you need to drive a banger around for a while and then you'll deffo enjoy your sooop more --- i'm still in love with claudia and shes been gone for over 6 months :(

Good suggestion that has made me realise that actually we do have enough money and room for a second car. Silly me!

Crumbs...almost flogging a dead horse here. Perhaps you need to inject a bit of spice into the relationship.

Creating the right environment for fulfilling Supra ownership is all about paying attention to the details, which is especially important at mature stages in the relationship. For example, make sure the interior is warm, the lighting subdued, and the appropriate music is playing. Once the mood is right, take the time to wash and wax her slowly, because the act of cleaning her skin can be an important part of successful foreplay. Many find that washing the car increases the intensity of the Supra experience - stimulating and intensifying the feeling.

During foreplay, go slow; begin by kissing and caressing. A kiss is usually the first physical expression of love and desire, but it is also often forgotten during Supra relationships. During foreplay, kiss the different parts of your Supras body, and don’t be restricted solely to the turbos. Most Supras complain that their partners don't kiss long enough and rush the movement directly to the forced induction area. Don't be shy to experiment on every part of the body (for example, many Supras enjoy particular kissing and nibbling attention to the dashboard and steering wheel), and remember to prolong the foreplay with more kissing and caressing.

At a point that feels right for the both of you, enter her slowly and smoothly, whilst at the same time continuing to caress and kiss her.

Shit I cant go on its so bad:d

Crumbs...almost flogging a dead horse here. Perhaps you need to inject a bit of spice into the relationship.

Creating the right environment for fulfilling Supra ownership is all about paying attention to the details, which is especially important at mature stages in the relationship. For example, make sure the interior is warm, the lighting subdued, and the appropriate music is playing. Once the mood is right, take the time to wash and wax her slowly, because the act of cleaning her skin can be an important part of successful foreplay. Many find that washing the car increases the intensity of the Supra experience - stimulating and intensifying the feeling.

During foreplay, go slow; begin by kissing and caressing. A kiss is usually the first physical expression of love and desire, but it is also often forgotten during Supra relationships. During foreplay, kiss the different parts of your Supras body, and don’t be restricted solely to the turbos. Most Supras complain that their partners don't kiss long enough and rush the movement directly to the forced induction area. Don't be shy to experiment on every part of the body (for example, many Supras enjoy particular kissing and nibbling attention to the dashboard and steering wheel), and remember to prolong the foreplay with more kissing and caressing.

At a point that feels right for the both of you, enter her slowly and smoothly, whilst at the same time continuing to caress and kiss her.

:blink: your a sexual predator! :Pling:

I'm sensing that you can't really afford a second car, or maybe that you don't have the room? ;) No matter - I suggest you drive it like it is a second car. Don't go over 2k revs, don't use more than 10% throttle, don't clean it, don't trow it into corners. Get proper bored of it over 4 weeks or so - hit an all time low.

Then, clean it thoroughly, and go for a proper drive - or even better, a track day/half day.

If that doesn't work, you've obviously turned gay or something, swap it for an MX5 asap. ;)

Nah seriously I think I know what you mean, but I am lucky enough to have a 2nd car that I can use for several weeks and then whoop with delight just like the day I got it when I get back into the Supra and realise how fecking awesome it is.

If its really not pushing the right buttons anymore, then it's probably time to sell it and move on. :(

TBH I really can't see why you're not getting any fun out of it, but each to their own.

I've had my Supra 2 1/2 years now, and I can honestly say that its the only car that I've had in recent years that I've not had its eventual replacement in mind, from about 6 months of ownership;)

If I had to replace the Supra with another car, lets keep it sensible and say for under £20k, I really don't know what I'd be looking for.

There really isn't anything that comes close in my mind.

I was only having this conversation yesterday with my MoT guy, when I was having the Griff tested.

Sure, Skylines are quick, but they haven't got the looks of the Supra. As for Scoobys and Evos, well, fugly doesn't come into it :D

I've never been a lover of BMWs. I can appreciate them as great cars, but wouldn't really want to own one. I suppose an Audi RS4/6 would be OK, but we've gone well over budget now and they still don't look a patch on the Supra ;)

I'm sure somebody will quote this thread to me when I come on here and say 'bye folks I'm outta here with my new .......................... (you fill in the blank) :) but at the moment, the only thing I'd really consider changing my Supra for, is a later Supra.

That's not to say I won't have other cars in addition to it. :p

For my money, as my everyday car it takes a hell of a lot of beating.

So, Martin, have you considered getting a second car as a run around, so you'll appreciate the Supra a bit more :rlol:

Any suggestions?

Stop being such a girl?

You're welcome. :)

I kinda know what you mean though, but I wouldn't say I'm bored of the car... just annoyed that I can't spend on it what I'd like to to get the scrape down the side sorted, new intercooler, fix the dash lights, etc. etc.

It is human nature, you can become bored with anything, if you had a Murcielago or a veyron you would get used to it eventually, just take it for what it is all cars become boring.I actually like driving my punto 1.2 as i don't expect much from it and do not get noticed it is a pleasure.Aristo has been away for 10 weeks now so i will see what the difference is like on it's return, still prefer the 54 reg punto though!!:D

:rlol:

You are one cunny funt! :D

Red - If you want cheap, take the day of and spend 5hours plus cleaning it all up. Not so cheap, mod it a little, maybe BPU and if that doesn't work then, well......lets not go there, you couldnt posibly do that to a supra.

ROTFLMAO!! :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

Fantastic reply Ewen :D

I don't get it at all, mine's a daily driver and i cant wait to get in it. Love taking it for a blast, and even the 1.2 mile trip to work is worthwhile in it. If you don't want to get a 2nd car, borrow somthing dull off family/friends for 1/2 hour and see how many miles up the road you get before you wish you were back in the supe again.