The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire folk Xmas meal?

RedM

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any more thoughts on where we are eating?

I'm also assuming that we each pay for our own meals?

I won't be drinking as last train from Leeds is too early and taxis are a fortune from Wakey to my village. So, if anyone lives on my way home(ish) and wants a lift....

I should add that means one adult and two very short people max. for lifts.

You are welcome to pay for mine as well if you want to - I suspect it would be easier if we just look after ourselves though :)

I guess we need to settle on a date and location asap so that we can start worrying about how to get there and back etc.

Xscape would probably mean most people have to drive?

You are welcome to pay for mine as well if you want to - I suspect it would be easier if we just look after ourselves though :)

I guess we need to settle on a date and location asap so that we can start worrying about how to get there and back etc.

Xscape would probably mean most people have to drive?

lets do leeds then so we can have a drink,monkey mark should come down too!we all want him there with his tea machine!:D

Any more thoughts on where we are eating?

I'm also assuming that we each pay for our own meals?

I won't be drinking as last train from Leeds is too early and taxis are a fortune from Wakey to my village. So, if anyone lives on my way home(ish) and wants a lift....

I should add that means one adult and two very short people max. for lifts.

I will be driving back to hull! So you should be ok for a lift?

The City Centre makes most sense when it comes to travel - how about one of those cheap ass Chinese Buffet places then?

no_1 s is a really good chinese buffet.all you can eat for 12 quid I believe.Reckon we need to get this wrapped up and booked soon to make sure we can get in and get sorted.

OK so it's decided........

Number 1 Oriental Buffet

1-19 New York St

Leeds

LS2 7DT

0113 234 1881

The next epic is to settle on a date.... I think most of us agreed that a weekend would be better - so shall we say Saturday night between now and Christmas?

What can't you do?

18th November

25th November

2nd December

9th December

16th December

23rd December

Maybe someone with the power could turn this into a poll?

Is anyone local to the restaurant and if so can you pick up a menu and scan it in so people can see the vast array of all you can eat options?

OK so it's decided........

Number 1 Oriental Buffet

1-19 New York St

Leeds

LS2 7DT

0113 234 1881

The next epic is to settle on a date.... I think most of us agreed that a weekend would be better - so shall we say Saturday night between now and Christmas?

What can't you do?

18th November

25th November

2nd December

9th December

16th December

23rd December

Maybe someone with the power could turn this into a poll?

Is anyone local to the restaurant and if so can you pick up a menu and scan it in so people can see the vast array of all you can eat options?

I can do pretty much any of them