RedM

Michael you are a gentleman and a scholar:

OK so it's decided........

Number 1 Oriental Buffet

1-19 New York St

Leeds

LS2 7DT

0113 234 1881

The next epic is to settle on a date.... I think most of us agreed that a weekend would be better - so shall we say Saturday night between now and Christmas?

What can't you do?

18th November

25th November

2nd December

9th December

16th December

23rd December

Maybe someone with the power could turn this into a poll?

Is anyone local to the restaurant and if so can you pick up a menu and scan it in so people can see the vast array of all you can eat options?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get in the Light without scrape-age? I haven't been in there since I got the new exhaust.

You'll be fine Martin, I suspect it would only be an issue if you had a lower bumper and/or lowered suspension.

I can get in and out with no issues but I suspect it's close.

Can you get in the Light without scrape-age? I haven't been in there since I got the new exhaust.

Mine is (was) very low with the blitz bumper and the lowered HKS shocks but I can get in and out ok, I just have to take it slow,and yes it is very tight. :blink:

I got laughed at at work as when I went in I was not sure I could get out but it's the only place I'll park in Leeds.. :rolleyes: