The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southern Jap Karting Meet

mawby

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Millhouse doesn't want to do it I will be up for a fivesome:D

Its a bit more cash, but a it more karting time too:) Depends if everyone in the Bournemouth Massiv is happy with that. Although 3 out of 5 had said there okay.

Originally posted by Steve W2

If Millhouse doesn't want to do it I will be up for a fivesome:D

Its a bit more cash, but a it more karting time too:) Depends if everyone in the Bournemouth Massiv is happy with that. Although 3 out of 5 had said there okay.

Yeah, whatever. Fairly sure Millhouse said he was up for it though, Millhouse ?

Originally posted by millhouse

when is it and how much does it cost?

Friday 4th June, Arrive 7.30pm for 8pm start. It's £25 each if there are 6 of us per team, details on the first page of this thread...:)

Really sorry guys, but I am not going to be able to make this now. It's a long story that I don't particularly want to go into on here, but basically I can't drive until 9th June for medical reasons :(. I'm pretty pissed off about it as you can imagine, and I was looking forward to this, but not much I can do about it I'm afraid.

Don't want anyone to be out of pocket, so I'll cover any deposit or whatever that is needed of course.

So the Bournemouth Massiv is now reduced to:-

Dangerous Brain

The Real Brain ie mrs dangerous

Tim

Steve W2

We need at least one more taker (ooh err), anyone on here fancy it? There's potentially 2 spaces available?

Please post up....

Let me know Tim, sooner rather than later. I can probably get someone if needed.

Just said to Mrs Brain about meeting at the Angel pub reday to leave for 6:30? Are you going to be there too?

I don't even know if thats enough time yet. Will try and investigate later.:)

Let me know.:cool:

OK got 2 people to go, we will meet you at the pub 6.30 ish. An hour should be eonoguh to get there (hopefully). Might need a space for one of the people if it all gets a bit cramped, in the back of my car. we'll see how it goes.

see you all tomorrow.

Originally posted by steve-o

hi guys.so is the bournmouth massive all ready for tonight??

im trying to get the cafe opened so we can all get food and drink.

ill see you all there.

brian,did you get your turbo lump in yet?

steve

No but I have now purchased a donor vehicle which happens to be a 6 speed manual so here we go all or nothing do or die lol.