The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southern Jap Karting Meet

mawby

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SimonB

Since wsb has chickened out we'll have to call on super sub Tim!

i didnt chicken out, ive actually asked my dad do i have to go the wedding. He said if there was a good enough reason obviously not.

Apparently Karting isnt a good enough reason! i tend to disagree.....but the words that followed where.....while u live under my roof :baa:

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

i didnt chicken out, ive actually asked my dad do i have to go the wedding. He said if there was a good enough reason obviously not.

Apparently Karting isnt a good enough reason! i tend to disagree.....but the words that followed where.....while u live under my roof :baa:

Bout time you moved out of his garage then Innit!!!

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Yeah I quit bein lazy assed an looked it up. Have set an alarm on me pda to remind me to call them and pay our teams deposit. I need to buy me tickets for Castle Coombe yet as well. In fact arse I will go buy them now.

Too late castle coombe booking on-line now closed.

let us know if you want the cash.

Originally posted by Timwildman

Too late castle coombe booking on-line now closed.

let us know if you want the cash.

Collect on the day be easier. That way when someones brothers mate turns up instead etc etc I don't have a mare with who owes whom what. I am sure we will fill the team one way or another as me an mrs will take 2 slots on a team guaranteed.

Hmm, looking like me and my mate will be the only ones on my team!

I'll probably book up tomorrow for a team, and get some mates to come along, I'd rather have had more Jap car owners in the team though!

if you can find out howmany short you are and post up.i can either make up your numbers (with some pretty good karters) or depending on numbers could you make 1 team.let me know.

also ive found a really good place for the next meet down here.really good area to go for a blast safely

steve

I've just spoken to my 'so called mate'! and he's off on holiday that weekend, so if it's :cool: I'll jump in with the Bournemouth Massive?? That's if WSB2 isn't going? If Steve w2 isn't going does that mean there will be room for GTI-R Darren too?

We need a B'Massive decision so we can sort things out!...

Originally posted by Steve W2

I'm here and 'yes' I can make it:) Just let me know who I need to apy the money to, would that be you Mr Brain?

Maybe I should stop Mrs Brain on the way to work in the morning and give it to her?:)

OK dood well that just leaves one space on the Bournemouth massifs team then which we can pencil Elliot into so that makes us

Bournemouth Massif

SimonB

Dangerous Brain

The Real Brain ie mrs dangerous

Tim

Steve W2

Elliot

I am taking it that its six to a team cos I just payed the deposit and she said that it was £50 not £60 and I am sure somewhere back there you said it would be a tenner a head deposit.

I will sort the monies out on the day as that will be easier than faffing about before hand. If you can stop Mrs Brain and give her IT at any time you are a better man than me:D

I will sort the monies out on the day as that will be easier than faffing about before hand. If you can stop Mrs Brain and give her IT at any time you are a better man than me:D

PMSL! I like a challenge!!

You can enter a team of 5 , you just have to pay tho other £30 between ya.

Making it £35 each instead of £30. If that helps team layout etc. Cheers for paying Dude will sort you out on the night then.

We will have to arrange times to convoy up now and shame those CTR's:D

:hijack: Got a new exhaust on you car Brain, heard a rumble when Mrs Brain drove past me this morning!!!:eek:

Woot Oh yes indeedy the TT HKS hyper went on yesterday dude. Woke ya up did it???

Are you TT yet, or just bolted the new exhaust on? Sounded nice though, i was asleep until that point, I had only driven 8 miles:D

So are we gonna get a convoy on the go to the Karting place, I don't know where the fcuk it is:conf:

Ooooh, and I get to bring my own helmet;)