The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car on bricks - Volk wheel stolen

carl0s

:yeahthat: II

"I've got £50 for anyone who finds me wheel"

scally "here' go where's me £50?"

"in my pocket where it is staying. you're lucky i don't disembowel you with a wooden spoon and drown you in your own liquid turd you wee bastard. Oh and if anything happens to my car again that's what i'll do. I don't care who it was, i'll come looking for you so if you've got any sense, or you like walking and solid food, you'll make sure none of your wee mates touches either. We understand each other?"

:rlol:

can't tell he's scottish can you :D

May seem like a crazy option, but why not buy a cheapy ebay alarm the type which has the built in pager.... and a tilt sensor... wire it up, not as an alarm as such, but purely to page you?

I fitted something similar to my father in laws bike, that pages him if anyone goes near it, has a fairly decent range...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Falcon-Communicator-Pager-System-Car-Alarm-Pager_W0QQitemZ270042700992QQihZ017QQcategoryZ75329QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Something along those lines, you could even link it up to a few mercury switches around various parts of the car...

I fitted a clifford matrix rx3.5 to my car which came with two mercury switches as well, however it is not thatcham 1, so I've had to piggyback it with my concept 300..

Trust me, if I didn't stick to my word, I'd probably have suffered much more and much worse damage to the car at later dates.

You should've seen their faces when I was sliding around roundabouts :eek: Comical.

The young ring-leader, who's 15, but looks 12, was telling us how he's going to cut our throats and torch the house. :rolleyes:

Quick question.

Why did you move into a shit area? Not just to get on the property ladder was it?

I'd rather rent forever in a nice place than say I own something in Hell's back garden.

Nah, the girlfriend rents a house there. I've been staying with her.