The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not to everyones taste but......

Trig

Sorry, but I really don't like it.

The rear light sticker, will probably not show up at night and the bottom of the p in supra looks like it overhangs, looks tacky (Awaits to be flamed by Branners).

The stars on the rear, erm, not sure, looks like it's a warped variant of the subaru logo without the circular band.

The shopping list, just shouts "STEAL ME! STEAL ME!", and looks like you should put a "My other cars a nova" sticker at the bottom.

Sorry to say those things, but I really don't like throwing stickers at an already beautiful car, let the Nova boys keep that one.

Sorry, the car is yours and if you're happy with it then that's all that matters. Personally I prefer the subtle subtle approach to stickers, i.e. none at all.

Ben..

PMSL @ Atilla UK!!

Mate, I think it looks neat. I esp like the shopping list, and anyway, you do have something from Greddy....you have one of their stickers!! Sorry!:conf:

I dont think your stickers call out for someone to nick your supra, The fact that its a supra does that by itself. Judging by what some people have said, it might put them off anyway!!

Not sure about the brake light stickers, nice idea I think. sort that 'P' out mate!!

Red.

Originally posted by Trig

Hey we all know who the gei man is round here!!

HISUPE = :limp: SKYLINE OWNER! :D

Ah but you see a Skyline is for a ladies man, and your gei stickered up NA supra is for a mans man :p ;) :limp:

(no offence to other NA owners with stickers, coz its just Trigs one :p :D)

P.S. - I wonder how long we could make this go on for?!?!?! LMFAO!

Originally posted by HISUPE

Ah but you see a Skyline is for a ladies man, and your gei stickered up NA supra is for a mans man :p ;) :limp:

(no offence to other NA owners with stickers, coz its just Trigs one :p :D)

P.S. - I wonder how long we could make this go on for?!?!?! LMFAO!

Ladies man?? :conf: More like ladyman!! :D

Come on admit it you like it! :cool:

I cant help but feel :hijack:

Sorry man that is just GEI all in capitals and all in stick on look at me I am an ass!!!

Really Trig how many sad assed scoobs etc have you passed with numerous stickers that scream I have got a valve or a turbo or whatever stuck on have you personally whooped at lights even in an N/A? Soops are about subtlety and stealthy whipping of the uneducated unwashed masses fer chrissakes. Please don't reduce us to the level of be-stickered oafs. If you have to have something chronicled upon your vehicle at least do it in paint man!!!

At least try and be reserved like the rest of us old men hey sonny Jim!!!

ROFL&PMSL

No seriously lose the list Mate and do the stars in paint if you have to have them.