The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ok s'pose i'd better do one of these

twowheeledtart

86 posts in about 2 days! TWT is certainly getting her money's-worth out of us!

PS has anyone actually given you a ride in their supe? As a passenger I mean, not as a .... er, right.

i always get my money's worth stevie :D i'm a gobshite!

haven't had a ride yet but i got one lined up for the 13th :D

James i loved kicking the crap outta ppl on the pitch lol

hey there spidermonkey :D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i actually did that to one b/f i had :rlol: gripped him round the ribs and squeezed :D he went a funny purple colour before i stopped :blink:

i also played football but preferred getting down and dirty with the lads rugby team :devil:

why would i be popular Sonic? as i'm innocent you'll have to explain ;)

don.t say you showered with them too:eyebrows:

any new member that is a bloke maybe gets about 20-30 replies on average and the moment a lady joins it tops 100 in a matter of hours

minutes later....

Hello :)

:rlol:

why would i be popular Sonic? as i'm innocent you'll have to explain ;)

erm... no particular reason... :whistle: :innocent:

:rlol: is it because i can orgasm on a bike and like wearing leather?

I suspect it's because you are surrounded by lonley men and are giving the impression that you are a legs-akimbo slut-whore with a penchant for handing out free sex to anyone who asks.

Maybe :innocent:

Only maybe?

Id say definately, hence my earlier comments. Thanks, but no thanks :tongue:

Rob i'd say you come under the category of "can't take a joke"

and just to clear it up, no i don't hand out free sex to anyone who asks, when i want to be i can be highly intelligent, as proven by my mechanics work on bikes, (stripped and rebuilt two of my own and currently doing the same to a customers bike) i say i'm a gobshite because i happen to be one!

oooo this has all taken it out of me, i had to spell big words and pretend i knew what i was talking about....must go file my nails :rolleyes:

Rob i'd say you come under the category of "can't take a joke"

and just to clear it up, no i don't hand out free sex to anyone who asks, when i want to be i can be highly intelligent, as proven by my mechanics work on bikes, (stripped and rebuilt two of my own and currently doing the same to a customers bike) i say i'm a gobshite because i happen to be one!

oooo this has all taken it out of me, i had to spell big words and pretend i knew what i was talking about....must go file my nails :rolleyes:

When EVERY one of your posts contains a sexual reference, its a bit much, i can take a joke better than a whole lot of members on here, but its not like any of what you said is funny!

I started off as having a laugh, you turned it into a brush off apparently, your words, not mine.

ok so my sense of humour isn't the same as yours, the brush off reference was a joke also, i'm not here to find a shag or a bloke, i'm here because i like supras....i might not know fk all about them but i'm hoping to learn....i won't lie about it, i don't even have a car licence, my main interest is bikes but so far i've been made welcome here..

you ignore me and i'll ignore you, that way we get along fine!

ok so my sense of humour isn't the same as yours, the brush off reference was a joke also, i'm not here to find a shag or a bloke, i'm here because i like supras....i might not know fk all about them but i'm hoping to learn....i won't lie about it, i don't even have a car licence, my main interest is bikes but so far i've been made welcome here..

you ignore me and i'll ignore you, that way we get along fine!

Didnt mean to come accross as an arse, in the interests of not particularly wanting to cause ill feeling, i have PMd you to apologise.