The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought an SZ

mista weava

Definately give gazzajon a shout for the lights mate. He can do all sorts of trick setups with your front and rear lights. Angel Eye conversion is something I'm going to add to my list. See here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=60528

The first thing I did when I got my car was book it in for a complete service. I use Chris Wilson, a Supra expert on here and lots of other members do too. OK it was expensive, circa £1050, but that was new brakes, battery, fluids, full check and various other things. It was and is the best thing you can do mate. ;)

..............and definately sign up for membership. I'd be lost without the guys on this board and their sound advice. :)

Annas car is an SZ and i has the Lsd fitted as std it would appear.

A01B is on the VIN and it certainly turns on a sixpence! ;)

the battery is new in the car and i have inspected the brakes, to discover plenty of meat on the pads and NO lipping on the discs. i am inclined to do the gearbox and diff oil, as the engine oil has obviously been done recently, and is as clean as a whistle. the PAS and brake fluid is worth doing though.

Air Con is good, makes it like Greenland inside whe on full bore.

OK - ordered a cambelt and tensioner, two rear wheel bearings, front pads (bit low) and 4 x toyo proxyes T1-S in the relevant sizes.

http://www.camskill.com came up ok on the bits. about 600 quid all in, which i though was reasonable. the tyres were 420ish on their own. one wheel bearing (before deciding to do both) and the cam belt and tensioner was £116 which i thought was crazily good!

decided not to do pump.

have ordered a speedo convertor and built in delimiter from thor for £100+vat.

going to get the autoelectrician to do the speedo work and also the fog light in the brakelight conversion.

thanks guys.

:D