JamieP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in order of priority

1) NA-T kit install

2) Get those Work split rims refurbed that Jamiep kindly chucked my way (well not literally)

3) Get my headlights refurbed and done facelift style

4) Update the suspension either new stock ones or adjustable

5) Newer NA block (going to rebuild one as a project and paint the block etc then transfer the turbo kit to it.)

6) Top-secret GT300 kit if I win the Loto or if some random long lost reletive leaves me a load of money

Well in order of priority

1) NA-T kit install

2) Get those Work split rims refurbed that Jamiep kindly chucked my way (well not literally)

3) Get my headlights refurbed and done facelift style

4) Update the suspension either new stock ones or adjustable

5) Newer NA block (going to rebuild one as a project and paint the block etc then transfer the turbo kit to it.)

6) Top-secret GT300 kit if I win the Loto or if some random long lost reletive leaves me a load of money

There is a place over the rd from turbofit that refurbs split rims, i only found out about it the other day;)

Christ knows, original plan to buy an already modifed 98+ Supra/Corvette Z06/911 got shot to shit with job problems.

Probably get my front bumper repaired, my front wing repaired (someone rammed a trolley into it), then have OEM skirts n' spats fitted (and the mudlfaps shot of too), facelift lights & clear indicators all round.

Then go full bpu + SMIC and see if I actually can slay £100k 911 turbos...

A six speed conversion would be nice, but as I'm no spanner man it'd be cheaper to buy a manual...