The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its official; My T61 for sale

BURT

yeah, i got the full asking price of and with some haggling of £19500.00 with the stock bonnet on

plus the spares i have in the garage i made almost £22000.00 so very happy with that. but will be sad to see her go.

its no-body on this board, she is going to denmark on fri so doubt i'll see her again.

as for the next project, i was going to buy terrys, but got beaten to it and plans have changed slightly as i am buying a second property early next year.

i am buying an out of the box car that will take a hammering everyday and that i can take my nan to the doctors in too.

there are not many cars that can tick all the boxes so the there are only a few obvious choices.,

once i have foud another house and finished the refurb etc i will be back to hassle and argue with all you guys again,

Jurgen: a bottle of your favourite poison is on its way to you.:eyebrows: and a big thanks for putting me into contact with the buyers, even though he hasnt actually made any money it just goes to show how good a trader he is, as there are very few traders that are willing to help esp when no money is being made out of it.

so for now peeps you'll have to keep guessing.;)

Hey fella, good luck in your new projects, glad to hear you got what you wanted.

cheers bud, will have to catch up soon bud, havent seen ya for ages.... are you about this week i am only working down the road from your's.. i'll pop in for a coffee if thats ok bud

Jurgen: a bottle of your favourite poison is on its way to you.:eyebrows: and a big thanks for putting me into contact with the buyers, even though he hasnt actually made any money it just goes to show how good a trader he is, as there are very few traders that are willing to help esp when no money is being made out of it.

so for now peeps you'll have to keep guessing.;)

Indeed - that is quite impressive....well done jurgen.

Burt - glad you got what you wanted....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.