• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Geezabloke

Far too common.......suits you well...........lol

Looks the Mutts mate.......:cool:

:D

When i get people changing their minds and umming and rrrring about mods etc it now known as 'DOING A GEEZA' !!!!!

Dude

:flame Dev

Originally posted by Wez

Yo dude looking very nice indeed :thumbs:

So when you gonna do mine then :p

As soon as yours and Jagman 's arrives wez i will prep them and paint them , im gonna get you to send your petrol flap off as well , where in the country are you ???

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

As soon as yours and Jagman 's arrives wez i will prep them and paint them , im gonna get you to send your petrol flap off as well , where in the country are you ???

Wez your gonna have to decide what you want me to do to your Bomex as it makes a difference to price ie type of mesh type of spot lights etc !!!

Originally posted by dude

Wez your gonna have to decide what you want me to do to your Bomex as it makes a difference to price ie type of mesh type of spot lights etc !!!

Dude I will give you a bell tomorrow.

:thumbs:

Hey m8 - such a shame that these Bomexs are such crap quality that you decided to put one on yours!

I mean not that you had much choice or anything!

http://www.mpaconsultancy.co.uk/miamirice/images/Johns%20new.jpg

Racing Harts? Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole m8 (not sure why though - oh yes - we dont sell 'em!)

Oops...

:p

My Bomex is all sprayed and meshed (silver aswell). All the wiring for the angle eyes is done. I was the same as you dude.....all of 10 seconds to think about putting it on. By far the best nose for the job:thumbs:

P.S I had a nightmare finding the right indicators. Where did you get yours from Dude??

Thats cool. I got in rush and ended up buying some standard ones. Im not going to settle for them though, so i'll be in contact for the facelifts. Cheers Dude. Maybe...don't know if you'd be interested but i could come down to you and you could wire them in ( at a nice price:p ) ??

Originally posted by Paul E

Hey m8 - such a shame that these Bomexs are such crap quality that you decided to put one on yours!

Must say something about the quality ;)

Originally posted by Paul E

Racing Harts? Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole m8 (not sure why though - oh yes - we dont sell 'em!)

You wouldn't be allowed to anyway, any companies that deal in Rice (and Im honestly not taking the p*ss!) are bad for the corporate image!

Gaz.

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

You wouldn't be allowed to anyway, any companies that deal in Rice (and Im honestly not taking the p*ss!) are bad for the corporate image!

Gaz.

What are you putting on YOUR supra then Gaz ??????

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Gaz.

Now now Gaz - dont get bitter and catty

Also - they cant be THAT choosy after all! LOL!

;)

I've got to agree with Gaz on the quality of the bumper. Mine had to have a lot of work digging out voids in the glass work. On top of that we had to sand back the pin hole finish on the front of the nose. Think who ever laid mine up had a bit of a hot mix on the go!!

If youve got quality issues then they cant be genuine , ALL the ones ive had are virtually pin hole free and fit really well , by far my favorite nose to fit by a long way , as regards catty does anyone remember that fat lazy old cat who never left his bedroom ???? what was his name ???