supra in the snow.

2jzhead

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they are talking about me lol yes i maybee 17, but i have a good education, and i am now in collage, so just because i am 17 doesent mean i am a dick lol (eaven tho i am ) i just dont use forums mutch but i am learning he he

Then now is a good time to learn. If you start off on a bad foot here, then it will take some time for you to be accepted.

We're generally a forgiving bunch here, if you show respect you'll earn respect. If not then people will ignore you.

The ball is in your court.

Guest gzaerojon
psyco steve! lol

obviously that m5 bwasn't a brand new shape it was the shape b4, a 400bhp supe would keep up with that nicely i think and if the gezza chickened out then i would have kept on going, i took min to 170 on the A130 a couple of weeks back at 6 in the morning so who's to say he didn't race an m5 to 165?

maybe the "m5" is a touchy subject at the mo

aye steve :p

Then now is a good time to learn. If you start off on a bad foot here, then it will take some time for you to be accepted.

We're generally a forgiving bunch here, if you show respect you'll earn respect. If not then people will ignore you.

The ball is in your court.

Very sound advise. You didnt listen to me, lets see if you listen to doug!

i do show a lot of respect to people, i wouldent disrespect anyone. most people like me, i am not foul mannered and yes i suppose the m5 thing was a bit big this stage in the game for me, but just to let you know. i spoke to the dude that we raced, he had his computer set to somthing or other and he has his 2 year old kid in the back :p

lol this is going to make everyone hate me, sonce my father is not computer literate, i do all the buying of parts fitting of marts to the supra, all my dad does is drive me about in it :p i have a fiat x1/9 he he 4 small motorbike exhausts from the manifold sounds awsome :p soon to have an engine swap :p to a 1.5 maybe the turbo version

lol this is going to make everyone hate me, sonce my father is not computer literate, i do all the buying of parts fitting of marts to the supra, all my dad does is drive me about in it :p i have a fiat x1/9 he he 4 small motorbike exhausts from the manifold sounds awsome :p soon to have an engine swap :p to a 1.5 maybe the turbo version

:blink:

supra in the snow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the wet it is impossible to eaven slightly put your foot down, so what the hell is it like in the snow. should i arrange a alternate means of transport

what u worried about u've already got ur altenative car, ur fiat.